JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   How is everyone feeling!? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2685329-how-everyone-feeling.html)

LShumate1010 October 12th, 2013 09:39 AM

How is everyone feeling!?

I feel fantastic. No sickness or nausea. I am just very tired! Other then that my other symptoms include being hungry and thirsty ALL THE TIME, gassy, acne, very few head aches, intense and kind of painful let downs-still nursing my 19 month old, and some mild cramps/backache. Over all this pregnancy is just like Liam's! So I am very happy!

How are you ladies doing?!

moxiemommie October 12th, 2013 10:05 AM

Re: How is everyone feeling!?

Today? Today is good, Im cleaning my whole house including drawers are completely re organizing!!!!! cant wait to make this house amazing!

chrysalis1 October 12th, 2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moxiemommie (Post 27722515)
Today? Today is good, Im cleaning my whole house including drawers are completely re organizing!!!!! cant wait to make this house amazing!

Yesterday i don't know why but I actually cleaned the whole second and third floor of the house!!??? And the day before that I cleaned the whole first floor haha! Maybe it is instinct because normally cleaning is suuuuuuuuch a chore for me but I was doing it for fun

I am actually feeling much better in terms of nausea and sickness although I did almost throw up in a grocery store yesterday. I have been eating pasta, apples, toast and salty foods and ginger ale and not having the same problems I was having before I finally figured out what I can stomach. The only thing I really have now is extreme tiredness! I was feeling energetic weeks 4 and 5, now I just yawn all day and feel exhausted. I am not complaining though, this is my first pregnancy and I love experiencing every little symptom for the first time!

mrsdaiwa24 October 12th, 2013 01:11 PM

Today hasn't been bad. I'm really mad at myself -- DD took a rare weekend nap and I couldn't relax enough to take a nap of my own (seeing how I'm always exhausted, this really needed to happen!). However, I've been parked on the couch for the last half hour so at least I'm resting while she sleeps.

My biggest two issues with this pregnancy have been the extreme fatigue and the lower back pain. I guess I can't complain too much.

Demetria October 12th, 2013 02:07 PM

Whats with all of the cleaning? LOL, I cleaned mine and DH's huge disaster of a closet yesterday along with the kids rooms and our bedroom and laundry room, also did all of the laundry. I am feeling pretty good outside the waves of nausea that come and go. I am really sleepy right now but Ava refuses to go outside with DH so no nap for me! :(

angelsailor288 October 12th, 2013 02:25 PM

I am nauseous on and off. Havent thrown up yet. I never really threw up with Nicholas.
Already have an intolerance to pasta sauce. That was my first hint I was pregnant. I could NOT eat pasta sauce my entire first pregnancy and its looking the same with this baby lol

moxiemommie October 12th, 2013 02:36 PM

Maybe we are having "early nesting syndrom" hahahaahaha

Justjessie October 12th, 2013 02:39 PM

I want to clean but I can't stay awake long enough. If I don't clean no one does. My three year old has diarrhea and my puppy poops all over the place. We have 5 cats who poop everywhere too. Poop makes me sick.

So I'm full of poop smell and about to puke and too tired to clean =)

moxiemommie October 12th, 2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justjessie (Post 27722931)
I want to clean but I can't stay awake long enough. If I don't clean no one does. My three year old has diarrhea and my puppy poops all over the place. We have 5 cats who poop everywhere too. Poop makes me sick.

So I'm full of poop smell and about to puke and too tired to clean =)

Aww thats how I felt the last two days! Im sorry about your 3 yr old!!! My moms dogs make messes, so when my mom leaves I put them outside all day lol they have water and shade though. I have that issue with three (of our 7 cats) except its with pee SOOOOOOOO gross. I foud a new product that has helped sooo much, but they still do it at least once a week... its disgusting.:mad:

susie_q October 12th, 2013 03:04 PM

I'm feeling nervous. Yesterday all my nausea and boob soreness just suddenly went away. Last night started really really bad cramps on the right lower side on and off all night and bad back pain. Today I've had a little cramping but the back pain is still there. I'm trying to just realize this is my first time doing this and if something negative does happen, there's not much I can do to prevent it, so all I can do is relax and take it one day at a time.

TiggersMommy October 13th, 2013 08:56 AM

Sore boobs and heart burn pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks. Nausea off and on but not too bad ... yet. M/S didn't kick in until 7 weeks with DD so I'm enjoying being able to eat anything while I still can. My super nose is starting. I'm completely exhausted in the evenings and could really just crawl into bed around 7:30 every night.

3maybe October 13th, 2013 09:34 AM

I guess 6 weeks was my marker...I've had some nipple/breast pain over the last couple days & just the slightest waves of nausea. But, by all accounts, I'm still feeling pretty well.

pixie23 October 13th, 2013 01:59 PM

So far pretty okay!!! Pressure cramps, pee'ing a lot, headaches and sooooooo tired!!! lol

Deeinoz October 14th, 2013 04:26 AM

Blegh... Having my morning sickness at night... And some in the day... But mostly at night... Have one more week off work then back to my NIGHT shift job.... Sigh.. Should be great fun... Have my first ultrasound on Friday.. Yay

PinkFireFly October 14th, 2013 07:10 AM

Today is going good... I still have my headache, a bit nauseated, feel run down, and having sweating episodes...

BuckeyeGal23 October 14th, 2013 10:14 AM

In general, it's not terrible. My nausea is at random points through the day, but primarily when I eat so it makes me never want to eat (and being totally bloated and constipated!)

My boobs are really sore and bigger already, and I'm peeing more frequently (I notice at night because I get up at least once when normally I never do). And the dreams are nuts!!

I'm pretty much exhausted all the time. And therefore irritable and cranky ;)

But, I'm happy for every little symptom because I had two m/c before my son and had very few symptoms with those pregnancies. This pregnancy is more closely aligned to how I felt with my son, so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

BuckeyeGal23 October 14th, 2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie_q (Post 27722963)
I'm feeling nervous. Yesterday all my nausea and boob soreness just suddenly went away. Last night started really really bad cramps on the right lower side on and off all night and bad back pain. Today I've had a little cramping but the back pain is still there. I'm trying to just realize this is my first time doing this and if something negative does happen, there's not much I can do to prevent it, so all I can do is relax and take it one day at a time.

How are you feeling now? When's your first ultrasound? I hope the symptoms are back and reassuring you!!

AtomicMama October 14th, 2013 11:10 AM

I'm feeling terrible :lol: But it's in a good way. I've had multiple miscarriages, and I've never felt bad with them. I didn't with my son either, though, but all the nausea and soreness and exhaustion is really encouraging me.