JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Back from Ultrasound!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2687989-back-ultrasound.html)

Demetria October 24th, 2013 10:50 AM

Back from Ultrasound!!!

Ok, so I am totally attached, sure and confident now! In the midst of all of the drama with the brown spotting and funky looking discharge (that actually sent me to the hospital on Monday because I was sure that I was no longer pregnant), I feel a lot better after this mornings appt.

Even though Monday's visit to the ER gave me assurance (I didn't post about it because I don't like to dwell on what could be the worst unless I knew for 100% sure!) I was even more relaxed after I saw my perfect little lima bean!! They don't let you see in the ER! And she/he looks exactly like a little lima bean! :wub: I saw little arm buds and the umbilical cord! I have another scan in 4 weeks, the NT scan. I was going to decline but it means I get another peeky at the little one!

I was late for my appointment because I am not use to rush hour, early morning traffic anymore, so I left only 30mins before since it usually only takes 8mins via the interstate. Then I went to the wrong building! :o thank goodness the office was empty and the tech was right there at the front waiting on me since I had called and gave them a heads up! They are all so nice in the office. My 2yr old fell asleep and I had to sit her up in the chair while I was probed :lol: Ew that sounds so odd. Hahaha, I thought for sure she would sleep through it but nope she woke up during the ultrasound to get up on the table with me (which was where she was the last time I had my 6wk scan but at least DH was there) this time DH couldn't get out of work, so she was just standing there beside the table crying and tugging at my shirt. I would have been totally embarrassed had the tech not remembered them from 2 weeks ago and had she not shown so much love for them.

I got to see and hear the heartbeat and also was able to see the little yolk sac above the baby! The tech called it the baby's halo! :lol: She didn't find a reason for the for the spotting everything was perfect in there so she said its just one of those flukey things that some pregnant women have!

I am measuring perfect still with the same EDD, heart rate was now 168!

Photo!!!

http://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...91b647f777.jpg

I took this with my iPhone...I have others that I will post in my gallery, the paper is shiny so its kind of hard to get a good one that does not have a glare on it.

Farm Mommy 2B October 24th, 2013 10:55 AM

Re: Back from Ultrasound!!!

Absolutley a wonderful sight!!!!

rabbitranch October 24th, 2013 11:00 AM

Aww, look at that cute little baby :)

Fall October 24th, 2013 11:05 AM

Aww little baby! I'm glad your appointment went well!!

susie_q October 24th, 2013 11:06 AM

Aaaaaaah soooooo cuuuuute!

AtomicMama October 24th, 2013 11:07 AM

So cute!! Congrats :) I'm so glad that everything went so well!

~~MeeMee~~ October 24th, 2013 11:17 AM

Awe..what a beautiful site!

.t.e.r.r.a. October 24th, 2013 11:20 AM

SO glad everything is okay!

Demetria October 24th, 2013 11:28 AM

Thanks Terra!! :)

BuckeyeGal23 October 24th, 2013 11:45 AM

Beautiful! I'm glad everything was such a success!

Justjessie October 24th, 2013 11:49 AM

Awesome pic!!! Glad it's all coming together!!!

mrs_zipre October 24th, 2013 11:54 AM

Hooray!

cortln October 24th, 2013 12:10 PM

so happy everything is going so good!!

jayepink October 24th, 2013 12:34 PM

Yay, you got to see your baby!

MommaHarvey October 24th, 2013 07:38 PM

Sorry you had trouble getting to your appt on time, but YAY for a good appt.

mrsdaiwa24 October 24th, 2013 08:47 PM

Hooray for a good appointment! And yay for seeing the baby!!!!!!! :)

AllyTales October 25th, 2013 05:43 AM

Awwww, beautiful baby!!!! <3

momma_me October 25th, 2013 10:38 AM

I'm so happy for you!! that is wonderful news... I have been having brown spotting so its good to hear that it can be normal!!!

Marissa's Mommy October 25th, 2013 12:15 PM

Awwww I'm sure you just fell right in love. So glad you got your reassurance today!

HopefulMommy81 October 25th, 2013 02:45 PM

Yay, so glad your scary moments turned out to be OK! Great pic!