JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   What does your username mean? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2689881-what-does-your-username-mean.html)

Justjessie November 2nd, 2013 07:41 PM

What does your username mean?

Justjessie =)

Mine is my kids names. JUST (for Justin) JES (for Jessica) and SIE (for Sierra).

If this baby is a boy, it can be JU (for Justin) ST (for STORM) JES (for Jessica) and SIE (for Sierra). That will have worked out nicely =)

If it's a girl...I have to change it.

Next!

Fall November 2nd, 2013 08:20 PM

Re: What does your username mean?

It's my name. As a teenager I'd tell people I just met my name was Fall and I'd play it for awhile and then they caught on that its Autummn.

mrsdaiwa24 November 2nd, 2013 08:26 PM

mrs = 'cuz I'm married

daiwa = some fishing rod and reel brand that DH uses (he's a fisherman)

24 = what used to be our favorite NASCAR driver (Jeff Gordon).

I've wanted to change it for a long time but I've never been able to come up with anything that I liked, so I guess I'm stuck with this.

Grace November 2nd, 2013 08:43 PM

Grace isn't my name... Surprise! lol. It was actually a name that we had chose for a middle should we have a girl when I first joined jm while ttc in 2010. Well we had a baby boy and then a girl this year and her middle name is Faith, so now Grace will be the middle name should this one be a girl.

Social Halfwit November 3rd, 2013 12:17 AM

Mine is from a song by The Sugi Tap (2 out of the 3 members of Eve 6)

"I'm a recovering Catholic, she's nervous and spastic. We're both social halfwits and I think it's fantastic."

One of my favorite lyrics.

AllyTales November 3rd, 2013 02:52 AM

In school, I always wanted to be a writer in the future. I was on the drama team, too.. I loved to act, loved to write stories. I was always doodling short stories in class, during lunch, at home. So I became AllyTales in early high school. In our circle of friends, we had two Allison's, so they called me AllyTales to keep us separated. It has since stuck, apparently!

2bigboys November 3rd, 2013 04:45 AM

I have two boys nine and five. I can not believe I am starting over with kids that old.

Justjessie November 3rd, 2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bigboys (Post 27774728)
I have two boys nine and five. I can not believe I am starting over with kids that old.

I did that, too...I got remarried and had my third when my older two were 11 and 8 =)

In June I'll have a new high school sophomore, a newborn, and a couple in between =) It's cool to be able to go back and forth between high school football and Dora the Explorer. I never get bored!!

Demetria November 3rd, 2013 06:06 AM

I'm so not creative, mine is just my name. I didn't want someone calling me 'insert creative username here' instead of my name so I just went the simple route. :)

mrs_zipre November 3rd, 2013 06:15 AM

My husband's email is zipre, he created it years ago it was his first email so it is just a play on that.

PS I have no idea what it means, and he has since forgotten.

Mel S November 3rd, 2013 06:55 AM

Mine is also quite unoriginal...it's my name, lol.

I hummed and hawed over something more creative, but went the simple to remember route.

Mel S November 3rd, 2013 06:55 AM

Mine is also quite unoriginal...it's my name, lol.

I hummed and hawed over something more creative, but went the simple to remember route.

chrysalis1 November 3rd, 2013 07:45 AM

Mine is from a stage of butterfly metamorphosis right before it becomes a beautiful butterfly... I used to be obsessed with butterfly kits when I was younger and keep caterpillars until I could release them as butterflies.

One of my funniest memories is of myself wrapping up in a blanket and laying there thinking I was in a cocoon.... I swore that if I stayed wrapped up long enough I would get butterfly wings..... I'm sure my mom just thought I was a crazy child lol

Jessica121706 November 3rd, 2013 07:52 AM

My name and dd1's birthday boring I know, I'm planning on changing it soon

epsilonbeta November 3rd, 2013 08:34 AM

I was on a fandom website where I had a longer name but everyone called me EB for short and that became my new name. Now since I'm a math geek I picked greek letters to fill in the EB, hence Epsilon Beta. :)

Marissa's Mommy November 3rd, 2013 09:05 AM

Mine's pretty uncreative. I am going to have to change it at some point just gotta get the creative juices flowing.

MarchMom2007 November 3rd, 2013 09:42 AM

I had my first little one in March of 2007. Not very exciting. I definitely need to think up something better that includes this one too.

Summerthyme November 3rd, 2013 09:52 AM

My name is Summer and Summertime has always been a nickname. Since Summertime was taken I spelled it thyme :)

moxiemommie November 3rd, 2013 09:55 AM

Moxie- force of character, determination, or nerve. You dont let a minor set back discourage you. ( That's the definition)
mommie- Im a mommy and ie to go with mox-ie.

Not super creative, but it was btter than blah2989 or meg09. LOL.

Deeinoz November 3rd, 2013 11:44 AM

Mines petty boring... My nickname is Dee and I live in Australia (oz) ... I did actually have an old user name etc that I have had for a couple of years but when. I came back after a short break.. Lost all details of log in, using ipad now, and think I was using a different email that I can't remember...lol.. So I had to pick a new one this time... :)