JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Foodie Friday!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2710474-foodie-friday.html)

moxiemommie February 28th, 2014 12:40 PM

Foodie Friday!!!

Its friday! You know what that means!!! Lets hear those cravings ladies!

Social Halfwit February 28th, 2014 01:08 PM

Re: Foodie Friday!!!

I was craving something, wasn't quite sure what. Walked up to the gas station and ended up with some sour gummy octopus. Hopefully they hit the spot... otherwise it will be a long night of the guessing game for DF!

Wish44 February 28th, 2014 01:55 PM

PIZZA! We are having it tonight for dinner, and I fully plan to stuff my face. This won't be good for my reflux and heartburn, and I'll probably regret it, but I don't care at this point!

newmommysarah February 28th, 2014 01:58 PM

Diet coke and twirl bars - i have a can of coke in the fridge just waiting for my little man to go down for the night, the twirl will have to wait until tomorrow :(

PoppetsMom February 28th, 2014 01:59 PM

I've been craving Enchiladas.. Went out to the store this week and picked up everything I need to make them... Just need to make some time to actually make them. Also got stuff to make strawberry banana fruit smoothies... I'm almost out of strawberries and completely out of bananas. Guess its another trip to the store! LOL

amityx7 February 28th, 2014 03:44 PM

I'm still craving sweet stuff this week. If I could skip over the meal and just eat the dessert, I would. I'm limiting myself to a sweet treat just after dinner. The other night, I sent my boyfriend to get me a sundae nut cone out of the freezer at the gas station and they didn't have any, so he went to UDF and got me an 8-pack of them. I was kind of mad at first, because I knew the temptation would be there constantly, but I've just been eating one every night after dinner LOL. I also sent him to get me Peanut M & M's the other night... I wish this sweet tooth would go away!

angelsailor288 February 28th, 2014 08:07 PM

Biscuits from red lobster. I need them

TiggersMommy February 28th, 2014 08:35 PM

I stopped at Target just to get the new Core flavors of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It is heavenly.

Social Halfwit February 28th, 2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiggersMommy (Post 27980999)
I stopped at Target just to get the new Core flavors of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It is heavenly.

I've been dreaming about the raspberry jam one since I learned of it. I need it!!