JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   You know you might be pregnant if... March version. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2710735-you-know-you-might-pregnant-if-march-version.html)

MarchMom2007 March 2nd, 2014 07:23 PM

You know you might be pregnant if... March version.

This morning I cooked two eggs on my gas range. I put the carton down on the stove top while I was cooking and when I was done, I put them back in the fridge ON FIRE. Yes, I never noticed that the carton was actually in flames until I smelled smoke coming from the fridge... Luckily nothing caught in there, but what a smell! And how on earth does someone carry a flaming carton of eggs to the fridge without noticing the FLAMES??? Oh my...

JoannaEvelyn06 March 2nd, 2014 07:59 PM

Re: You know you might be pregnant if... March version.

I scheduled our 1-day birthing class the other day and then had to call my mom and ask if she could watch my 5 yo DD the day we go to the class. Then, at some point, I spent a decent amount of time trying to figure out who watched DD for me when I went to the birthing class last time - as my coach was my mom.

Umm, duh you stupid pregnant lady.

I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DD!

LOL, oh well. I do and/or say at least one dumb thing every day.

Social Halfwit March 3rd, 2014 07:14 AM

I laughed so hard at my own joke last night that I peed myself. :( It wasn't even that good of a joke.

I'm dying at the fire egg carton. Glad nothing else caught fire, but wow that's funny!!

moxiemommie March 3rd, 2014 07:31 AM

Haha I love reading these!!! So far I havent done anything too "big" except for crying watching restuarant impossible or Ramsays kitchen nightmares lol. Ive also been guzzling icecream. I also notice I have been yelling at the boys... not good. But sometimes my temper just flares when they are constantly fighting or throwing fits or not listening... I usually have a ton of patience... not now!!! Now I just go to the bathroom when I need "quiet time." If they messup the house, who cares... there is no point t o cleaning anymore hahaaha!

Mel S March 3rd, 2014 10:30 AM

My hormones have been all over the place lately. I honestly sometimes feel that I am watching myself act crazy - yet have no control over my actions. Yesterday I had a complete breakdown, full on tears (and I don't cry easily) for no real reason. lol

Missymoos March 5th, 2014 08:34 AM

Nothing ridiculous and funny I'm afraid (so far)

Just the same as Mel above - last week I just felt emotionally off all week, throw in out-of-control heartburn and constipation/followed by the extreme opposite of constipation...and it all accumulated with me not being able to deal with some BS from DH and a friend of ours so I b-tched everyone out hardcore and then cried in bed for about an hour until DH came up and did his best to console me.

I think the combination of pregnancy hormones and a slight onset of seasonal frustration (boarderline depression) just put me through the ringer last week. I feel better this week but yeah, good times.