JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   March roll call!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-june-2014-playroom/2710814-march-roll-call.html)

moxiemommie March 3rd, 2014 07:53 AM

March roll call!!!

Username: moxiemommie
Name: Meaghan
EDD: 6/8/14

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating?

Social Halfwit March 3rd, 2014 08:36 AM

Re: March roll call!!!

Username: Social Halfwit
Name: Ry
EDD: 6/23/14

March question: Not sure how we are celebrating just yet. There is a St. Patricks craft event at the library that the boys want to attend, and DF is wanting to go out the Saturday before with his friend and get drunk with me as the DD... I'm not totally stoked for that plan but I do want to go downtown and enjoy the celebration.

Wish44 March 3rd, 2014 08:45 AM

Username: Wish44Name: NicoleEDD: 6/18/14March question: Probably not. I may make a corned beef in the slower cooker, but no big celebration. No green beer for me. :)

amityx7 March 3rd, 2014 09:09 AM

Username: amityx7 Name: Sarah EDD: 6/8/14

I doubt we'll do much for St. Patrick's Day... I never really do... other than the fact that my birthday is the 18th, so I just always know I'm about to be another year older. ;)

Mel S March 3rd, 2014 10:04 AM

Username: Mel S
Name: Melissa
EDD: June 18, 2014

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating?

My birthday is the 16th - so we will likely celebrating that, but not St Patty's. Perhaps I will make my hubby some green pancakes or something fun like that (in the University days we had people over for pancakes and green beer for breakfast, lol - so a partial play on that).

toasterbell March 3rd, 2014 11:36 AM

Username: toasterbell
Name: Gypsy
EDD: 6/21/14

March question: I'm not sure yet. It's usually not a big thing for us, but maybe it should be :-)

Missymoos March 3rd, 2014 11:46 AM

Username: Missymoos
Name: Shauna
EDD: 6/5/14

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating? Probably not, although since it is a Friday this year, DH may go out with his friends which means I may have to treat myself to a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds ;)

2bigboys March 3rd, 2014 12:34 PM

We won't celebrate it.

amityx7 March 3rd, 2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missymoos (Post 27984019)
Username: Missymoos
Name: Shauna

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating? Probably not, although since it is a Friday this year, DH may go out with his friends which means I may have to treat myself to a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds ;)

St. Patrick's Day falls on a Monday this year! ;)

PoppetsMom March 3rd, 2014 01:37 PM

PoppetsMomLilyEDD: 6/1/14March Question: I'm not totally sure how I'll be celebrating St. Patty's Day. For years I've celebrated by keeping my friends safe and being the DD while they celebrate. This year, with the extreme weather, I think I may just stay in this year and have a quiet night.

epsilonbeta March 3rd, 2014 04:38 PM

Username: Epsilonbeta
Name: Anna
EDD: June 15, 2014
March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating? Nothing

Fall March 3rd, 2014 08:23 PM

Username: Fall Name: Autummn EDD: 6/5/14 but not going past 5/22/14 March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? Normally just make sure the kids wear green and have fun. In the past DH and I have gone out if we happen to have a sitter. I doubt we'll be going out this year. St Patrick's Day is actually my next appointment.

angelsailor288 March 4th, 2014 04:08 PM

Ashley June 21Were going to the parade and then having corn beef and cabbage

njkatc March 4th, 2014 05:21 PM

Username: njkatc
Name: Kelly

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating? Will probably just have the leprechaun come overnight and turn the milk green and leave some gold coins for the kids and turn some stuff upside down. Leprechauns are clever little guys who like to cause mischief in this house!

bluewren March 5th, 2014 06:16 AM

Username: bluewren
Name: Roxanne
EDD: 6/12/14

March question: Are you celebrating St. pattys day? If so how are you celebrating? Nope. Nothing.

rachelc0 March 10th, 2014 07:16 AM

username: rachelc0name: rachelEDD: as of right now, it's still 6/16, but that may change in the next few weeksno we don't usually celebrate it... which is strange because DH is irish. it's on a monday night and he has to work so it will just be a reg night for us.

TeamMom2008 March 12th, 2014 09:34 AM

Username: teammom2008
Name: Erica
EDD: 6/23/14

We celebrate our Italian heritage waaay more than our Irish fraction, so if anything DS will get a pair of green socks to wear to school for the first day back after spring break. Holy cow... that's NEXT MONDAY! Yikes!!!

dee.76 March 13th, 2014 05:21 AM

Username : dee.176Name : DanielleEDD: 4th June but will have c-section end of may..Nope nothing here.. enjoying a weekend off.. :D

HopefulMommy81 March 17th, 2014 09:38 AM

Username: HopefulMommy81 Name: Jacque EDD: June 27th I sent DD to school in green...the only green shirt of hers I think she owns LOL...does that count?

Hattie March 18th, 2014 09:02 AM

Username: Hattie
Name: Hattie
EDD: June 9th

No, because I am not Irish.