JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Signs of Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1615145-signs-pregnancy.html)

NOHEMI HERRERA June 28th, 2009 09:48 PM

Signs of Pregnancy

Quote:

Thinking you might be pregnant and wondering what the most common signs of pregnancy are. Well, we got them for you. We've included all the common symptoms as well as some the less common ones. Examine the symptoms to your heart's content, but remember your doctor is the only one who can confirm pregnancy.Common Signs of Pregnancy No menstrual period
Read more

NOHEMI HERRERA June 28th, 2009 09:48 PM

i'm 2 days late and well i

i'm 2 days late and well i have noticed some irritablility,breast tenderness, and bloating but my test said neg.

luvflower June 29th, 2009 03:56 PM

just wait a few days and

just wait a few days and retest maybe you ovulated later and your not as far along as you think you are

Snowpeas June 30th, 2009 08:31 AM

Re: Signs of Pregnancy

Welcome to JM.
You might want to check out this board:
Am I Pregnant - JustMommies Message Boards

AliciaB August 13th, 2009 08:17 PM

I have tender bbs, bloating,

I have tender bbs, bloating, cramping and tiredness. I took a test yesterday and BFN. AF due 14th, I have on test should I test on 14th or the 15th?

kinickky September 23rd, 2009 10:23 PM

i had sex a little over 2

i had sex a little over 2 months ago and i had my period last month no change in period or anything this month i havent started my period and i am a week and half late but i do have an irregular pd. though. and now i am getting cramps and i always bloat before i get my pd. but i have no breast changes no nausea or vomiting, no frequent urination no mood swings or irritability nor headaches or anything or any of the other signs. so what do you think? am i pregnant?

bex_parker_NZ September 29th, 2009 03:59 PM

My period is due in 3 days

My period is due in 3 days and usually i would have cramping by now but theres nothing alson my nipples and around them have gone a darker colour.

I also feel like ive gained weight but havent weighed myself to see if im just paroniod.

Can anyone help me????

ajyoumans October 3rd, 2009 09:31 AM

Hi, My last period was August

Hi, My last period was August 17 of 09 it is now Oct 3rd and no period. Lately I have been getting tired out of nowhere, lightheaded,lost of balance, slight nausia off & on during the day or if I smell something funny usually i'm not that sensitive to smells, back pains, slight cramps, also my skin has been dryer than normal and very sensitive. What could this be. I didn't want to run to the doctor as I do not have insurance at the moment. Can anyone help me figure this out?

pattyandthemoos October 3rd, 2009 01:35 PM

You gals should stop over to Am I Pregnant.. We love to talk about preggie signs and symptoms and help you sort things out. Please come on over!

chez27 October 29th, 2009 04:04 PM

hi can anyone help. i am due

hi can anyone help.
i am due on my period 2nd nov, but we're trying for a baby. i recently had pains in my lower abdomin which lasted 3 days. it felt like period pain but much worse. could that have been a sign for pregnancy.

kerisar November 1st, 2009 09:59 PM

Hi! Iv know 3 women who hav

Hi!

Iv know 3 women who hav had their period for the full duration of their pregnancies and given birth to normal children so here is my question:

over the past 2 months:

i have been getting my period regularly, but im unnaturally tired (i am normally full of energy), i have sudden mood swings, cramps in my adbomen that occur almost daily and range from bad to unbearable, my normally perfect hair is always greasy (a friend of my moms had the same problem wen she was pregnant, my body is constantly sore all over but especially the sensitive areas. my tummy is bloated and feels "swisshy" on the inside but its firmer on the outside than it was 3 weeks ago.

could i be pregnant?

ebony16 November 13th, 2009 10:47 AM

I need help! I had sex in

I need help! I had sex in august 2009 its now novenber 2009 and i havent had my period. I also took a pregnancy test that showed negative but yet im showin all of the symptoms of pregnancy what should i do?

Harshitha November 19th, 2009 09:38 PM

hi.... i had sex on 16oct2009

hi.... i had sex on 16oct2009 and i took contraceptive pill also but i didnt get my periods now what should i do now help me out plzzzzzzzzzz

sammysosa December 10th, 2009 11:20 PM

I have every symptom. I have

I have every symptom. I have fatigue, sleepiness, breast change, nausea, light vomiting, FREQUENT urination,bloating, fullness, and acheness in the abdominal area, mood swings, irritability and tons of headaches. Its ridiculous BUT every test says negative and I am on the depo shot. Am I pregnant or just crazy?

gjackson December 11th, 2009 10:20 PM

I have frequent urination,

I have frequent urination, swollen breasts, and a missed period. My period was supposed begin on 12/6 and its 12/11.

Shallen1 December 14th, 2009 11:38 AM

i have been soo tired swollen

i have been soo tired swollen breast and my i havent had my period since 10/28/2009. so idk if its stress

BabyAustin December 17th, 2009 01:18 PM

I'VE BEEN HAVING MAJOR

I'VE BEEN HAVING MAJOR HEADACHES AND IM ALWAYS TIRED!

missvickiedotcom January 3rd, 2010 11:49 PM

okay so i had unprotected sex

okay so i had unprotected sex like 4 days after my period and that was like 2 and a half weeks ago. i have been really tired and more hungry than usual. i also started what i thought was my period a week early but it did not last as long, but i had really really bad cramps with it in my lower back and stomach, could i be pregnant even if i bled some a week early??

BeAchGirLyGirL January 7th, 2010 08:55 AM

Am I Pregnant?? Im 2months late on my period. Ive been urining very frequently(which is not normal for me), always tired, alot of twinging in my lower stomach, some weight gain in my stomach. Took a couple of tests but all negative, called my doc my first month i missed and she just said its the pill im on. Ive never been pregnant,therefore dont know how my body responds to it or what to expect.
Can someone please give me some answers/thoughts.

perdita January 7th, 2010 01:01 PM

my fertility startd from the

my fertility startd from the 27th of last year but my actual ovelation date was on the 1st of this month i mean this yr,i had sex 3am 1st jan that is after 31st can i get pregnant?