JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Celebrity Dad Stephen Baldwin on Fatherhood and Faith (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1631488-celebrity-dad-stephen-baldwin-fatherhood-and-faith.html)

pattyandthemoos July 13th, 2009 06:28 AM

Celebrity Dad Stephen Baldwin on Fatherhood and Faith

Quote:

Stephen Baldwin made quite a splash -- both literally and figuratively -- this summer on "I'm a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here" when he jumped into a river in Costa Rica and baptized Spencer Pratt.
Read more

pattyandthemoos July 13th, 2009 06:28 AM

Since I begged for this

Since I begged for this interview I have to be the first to comment. I am so psyched to have him on JM!!! He has been my favorite celebrity for many years and most of my friends and family know this.

I have liked him for a long, long time, not just because he looks good either. I just like him. I think he is one of the few cool celebrity Christians.

What I liked best in this interview was hearing what kind of dad he was. Oh and since we are a homeschooling family I think it is super cool that his daughter homeschools.

Have I used the word cool enough. Hee hee. I love you Stephen! Thanks for interviewing with JM!

quietsong July 13th, 2009 06:33 AM

I love to read these

I love to read these interviews... There is so much in Hollywood that seems out there and crazy, so it's a breath of fresh air to read about someone that's just down to earth.

Lo_and_Behold July 13th, 2009 06:58 AM

Very interesting read!

Very interesting read!

Madeline410 July 13th, 2009 07:48 AM

How cool is this?! Awesome

How cool is this?! Awesome interview!

Twinkle July 13th, 2009 08:15 AM

What a great interview! I

What a great interview! I just loved reading about him and his family.

Rachel July 13th, 2009 03:28 PM

Great interview!

Great interview!

m.and.a July 13th, 2009 03:44 PM

Great interview. I'd love

Great interview. I'd love for his wife to join us in the Christian Parenting Forum. I know we'd all be tickled to get some advice from her!

luvflower July 13th, 2009 04:08 PM

This is so awesome great

This is so awesome great interveiw. I love to see fathers involved..............

bexmommy July 14th, 2009 12:51 PM

Excellent interview! Loved

Excellent interview! Loved reading it.

*Sharon* July 14th, 2009 01:43 PM

I really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed this interview. I am a Christian and I also homeschool my children. I have great respect for the views he stated here.

CherryBerry July 15th, 2009 07:46 AM

Re: Celebrity Dad Stephen Baldwin on Fatherhood and Faith

I loved this interview! I admire Stephen Baldwin alot and think he is a wonderful man, it was so nice hearing him talk about parenting. :)

Stellasmom27 October 19th, 2012 11:03 AM

He's a fascinating guy

He's a fascinating guy