JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Baby Geniuses: The Top Ten Educational Games For Your Toddler (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1643617-baby-geniuses-top-ten-educational-games-for-your-toddler.html)

Madeline410 July 22nd, 2009 03:34 PM

Baby Geniuses: The Top Ten Educational Games For Your Toddler

Quote:

Have you ever seen a toddler open a present and be more enraptured by the packaging the toy came in then the actual toy itself? You’ll be talking with friends and family and look over at your toddler and notice that he’s playing with the box that expensive toy came in, instead of the toy. What does this tell us?
Read more

Madeline410 July 22nd, 2009 03:34 PM

These are great game ideas!

These are great game ideas! I'm always looking for new ideas for my 19 month old.

The Lesha March 15th, 2010 08:19 AM

These are great! We play the

These are great! We play the shape game and the color game all the time! My kids love learning from me rather than a toy. Even when were out and about I ask them what color is that.. or what shape is that... they really enjoy learning and that alone makes me happy!

RyansMomAZ January 26th, 2011 11:57 AM

The oldies, but goodies. That

The oldies, but goodies. That takes me back! Great ideas!

rmlambert0316 October 12th, 2012 01:42 PM

My son absolutely LOVES

My son absolutely LOVES puzzles!! I was very surprised that he had the patience to sit down and complete an entire puzzle. He can do ones with 150 pieces and he just turned 3!

Mommma247 October 19th, 2012 10:59 AM

there are also great videos

there are also great videos on YouTube on the chalk preschool channel that have fun and educational songs for kids to sing along to

lovememar October 22nd, 2012 11:44 PM

@Mommma247 yes there are a

@Mommma247 yes there are a lot of videos in youtube that are good for toddlers... my son learn 123's from the youtube videos, I also bought him some number toys that you has magnets at the back so that we can stick them out to any metal and while we are eating he can see the numbers and memorized it.

MarieC. November 6th, 2013 04:47 PM

Our little one's love

Our little one's love anything that stacks including wooden blocks. Fisher Price toys are also of good quality. Mom loves the well built toys that don't wear out!

MrsEskimo November 7th, 2013 05:17 AM

Re: Baby Geniuses: The Top Ten Educational Games For Your Toddler

My eldest daughter has a baby on the way in Dec / Jan. I've just messaged her this article via FB. Thank you for posting!

MarieC. February 6th, 2014 12:12 PM

We love educational games for

Duplicate... oops!

MarieC. February 6th, 2014 12:14 PM

Oops... duplicate. Just now seeing how this posting thing works! :-)

MarieC. February 6th, 2014 12:15 PM

duplicate

mommit June 10th, 2014 04:16 AM

Re: Baby Geniuses: The Top Ten Educational Games For Your Toddler

Thank you very much for all your help and useful information