JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Signs of Ovulation (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1675410-signs-ovulation.html)

cynicalgal August 18th, 2009 04:17 PM

Signs of Ovulation

Quote:

Many women can tell when they are ovulating just by paying attention to their body and watching for fertility signs. Not everyone knows what signs of ovulation are or what to look for. You may have heard that you ovulate around day 14 of your cycle. This is a myth.
Read more

cynicalgal August 18th, 2009 04:17 PM

Ovulation on day 14 is a

Ovulation on day 14 is a myth? Does that make the average human body temp of 98.6 a myth too? Averages are myths?

On a perfect 28 day menstrual cycle, ovulation will occur on day 14. I think it should be better explained and properly worded that the 28 day cycle is an AVERAGE and some women are longer and shorter. Ovulation on day 14 is not GUARANTEED. But to say it is a myth seems a bit misworded to me.

I think women should be properly educated about their bodies and to read an article like this, is a bit frightening to me.

Charizomai September 8th, 2009 12:01 PM

Yes, the average body temp of

Yes, the average body temp of 98.6 is also a myth. your average body temps is based on your avg..for hereditary,
No one in my family has an average body temp fo 98.6.. All of our temps are always in the 97 range.

Charizomai September 8th, 2009 12:01 PM

Yes, the average body temp of

Yes, the average body temp of 98.6 is also a myth. your average body temps is based on your avg..for hereditary,
No one in my family has an average body temp fo 98.6.. All of our temps are always in the 97 range.

kiss90 November 7th, 2010 06:09 AM

ii wanna have a baby so bad

ii wanna have a baby so bad :-(

pink mother November 9th, 2010 08:09 PM

Re: Signs of Ovulation

i also don't know what actually the sign & symptom of ovulation..

Feliciarox November 13th, 2010 10:44 PM

I have a 4 year old son with

I have a 4 year old son with my ex, but my Fiance and I have been trying for a year to have a baby, and nothing so far.

drahmedhamdy April 19th, 2011 06:47 AM

if want to know time of

if want to know time of ovultion measure the body temperature every day after period untill increase temp this the bday prof drahmedhamdy200032yahoo

nelljustin26 July 10th, 2011 07:14 PM

same me and my husband to be

same me and my husband to be have been tryin for a while. my last period was on the 27th of may 2011 i think i have just finished ovulating coz i have had all thoses sympotms above.

vbalaji38 July 19th, 2011 06:35 AM

my wife is getting period in

my wife is getting period in before every month there is no day,i will give some dates last month was on 3rd June & same month 28th next period & on this month 19th July pleas give which date is ovulation date.

Kaylala August 17th, 2011 08:03 PM

very interesting, I have been

very interesting, I have been studying this a lot lately I am trying to learn my cycle better so that way I never have to go back to prescription BC. Lots of helpful hints in here

addisons_mommy September 18th, 2011 09:58 AM

This is a stupid question, I know, but how do you figure out how many days your cycle is? Is it the amount of days you have a period or the amount of days between periods..or what?

Amazona October 3rd, 2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addisons_mommy (Post 24857513)
This is a stupid question, I know, but how do you figure out how many days your cycle is? Is it the amount of days you have a period or the amount of days between periods..or what?

A cycle starts the 1st day of menses (1st day of red flow) and finishes the last day before your next period.
If you started your period on January 1st and the next period on January 29th, then your cycle is 28 days.

girl1983 October 11th, 2011 06:27 AM

Hmm

Hmm

moyenix4real November 23rd, 2011 03:21 AM

i don't know anything about

i don't know anything about ovulation until i join this site. i am happy that i joined and i hope to sharing my testimony

Nkiruka Osinachi January 31st, 2012 02:21 AM

I don't understand anything

I don't understand anything about ovulation before until i join this site.But now am happy that i can now understand what ovulation is all about and how to be safe during menstruation period and after.

may1992 November 11th, 2012 05:56 PM

can you get pregant once you start getting eggs white and i had sex day before i start getting eggs white.. please help im trying get preganat .. im now starting to get bit of sharp pain down the side but if i had sex two day before can i still get pregant even the eggs still live up there in 5 day or so ?
:smile::confused:

jeny123verma July 26th, 2013 08:36 PM

ok i got it!

ManamiSuzuki July 28th, 2013 05:50 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE BOOK</a></strong> as an ovulation & get pregnant guide!

MindyKana October 19th, 2013 01:44 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on ovulation and pregnancy!