JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Should We Have Another Baby? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1688503-should-we-have-another-baby.html)

AustinsMama August 30th, 2009 01:57 PM

Should We Have Another Baby?

Quote:

Deciding whether to expand your family by one more - whether this would be your second child or your sixth - is one of the most significant decisions you will make in your lifetime. There is no crystal ball to show the consequences of your decision in the future.
Read more

AustinsMama August 30th, 2009 01:57 PM

This has been very helpful.

This has been very helpful. It is a very tough decision to make. Having another baby is scary!

halohalo September 1st, 2009 09:26 PM

Re: Should We Have Another Baby?

Really glad to have read this. I've had a lot of friends really confused about expanding their family, and I'm sure they'll be more enlightened after this.

sharley November 8th, 2010 03:31 PM

wow

wow

Mrs.Madrid2008 March 2nd, 2011 10:27 PM

I love this article.This

I love this article.This helped me figure out what Me and my husband make up our minds about having a second child.

girl1983 October 11th, 2011 07:32 AM

)))

)))

Mommy of 1 March 21st, 2012 12:43 AM

Reading this just helped me

Reading this just helped me and my fiance decide on haveing ohr second child, all of the factors can be overwhelming but there are so many positives and it would be great for our daughter tohave a sibiling close to her age, i think it helps with some issues that only children develop.

Amarth91 March 23rd, 2012 05:03 AM

Some what helpful. I find it

Some what helpful. I find it hard to decide, not because I don't want any but for the fact that I have a 5 year old step son. I worry how it would effect him as well as my relationship with my partner. Any advice?

Alison72 March 25th, 2012 10:16 AM

Goodness, still struggling

Goodness, still struggling with this, just can't decide. Some days I do some days I don't. We now just have a great life with our 3.5 year old and more freedom, not sure I want to go down the baby route again, but then if we did we probably wouldn't want it anyother way aaargh....40 now, so pressure is on!Husband is the same....help....

linda2012 July 5th, 2012 10:55 PM

Great article. It made me

Great article. It made me think about having or not another baby. We are planning to move from the city we live because it is getting a little insecure. The thing is that by having another baby right away would stop our plans. We have a 10 month old, and I am almost 39, so I also need to think about my age. We'll see what happen but Gods know that I really want another baby. God Bless You all!

RebekahTanaka June 16th, 2013 11:07 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE METHOD</a></strong> to get pregnant fast and naturally!

suzanne rpn January 14th, 2014 03:07 PM

I am 39 years old and finished nursing school back in June. I was contemplating getting pregnant for 5 yrs. Now I wish I would have not listened to all these worries and had instead started trying to conceive 5 years ago. I probably would have had 1 or 2 babies by now. My advice to woman with the urge tugging at their heart strings whether it would be your first or an addition and you have the love and stability to offer a baby: My decision was finalized when I thought of the regret I will have if I do not try for a baby. That I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Then if I had a baby, no matter the hardships, I could never regret having that child or even twins.
I have raised a 21 yr old and a 14yr old and my friends/co-workers tell me I'm crazy because now is "the time I can live again". Honestly my home and family are my life and that is living to me. My next preg test is in 10 days! Wish me luck!

derisan February 27th, 2014 12:57 AM

if you have to ask us then no I dont think so

kirsten30 June 11th, 2014 10:37 PM

Nice article.Having a child is a big responsibility.We parents should think twice or thrice to be exact.The future of our children is in our hands