JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Seven Fertility Myths That Could be Keeping you From Getting Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1700176-seven-fertility-myths-could-keeping-you-getting-pregnant.html)

Sihle Nkosi September 10th, 2009 05:10 AM

Seven Fertility Myths That Could be Keeping you From Getting Pregnant

Quote:

You may not have put a lot of thought into getting pregnant. Not everyone plans, charts, or tries to predict ovulation. A lot of couples just let nature take its course and see what happens. On the other hand, some couples purchase bbt thermometers, ovulation kits, and plan intercourse on a schedule, but still don’t get pregnant.
Read more

Sihle Nkosi September 10th, 2009 05:10 AM

Phewww hope this works, I'm

Phewww hope this works, I'm going to try it today.

Zuchero November 23rd, 2010 04:39 PM

Its so hard... We had been

Its so hard... We had been trying for a year and nothing but I guess we weren't doing it right! We started again last month this time we are ready!!! Now I know when I'm ovulating, I'm taking folic acid daily and I'm eating healthier let's see what happens!!!

Tricia J. May 12th, 2011 11:39 AM

Re: Seven Fertility Myths That Could be Keeping you From Getting Pregnant

We have been trying for 6 months and nothing so far...I hope this works

momie2b9-20-11 June 10th, 2011 08:58 AM

Good luck to all you ladies!!! I know this may not be true for everyone, but I know the thing that I believe worked best for me was sex about every other day or 3 days a week. I O'd lots later then I thought and I had a hard time predicting ovulation each month. I hope you all get sticky little beans soon :)

bassgirl January 4th, 2012 07:09 PM

Has anyone heard of this: My

Has anyone heard of this:
My older sister says that when you begin to ovulate, you start secreting a "waxy plug" that comes out in the form of a clear, thick discharge.

My husband and I have had sex at least twice during two separate months while I had this happening. We are not pregnant so far.

Anyone heard of this?

ej12310 January 18th, 2012 02:42 PM

iv been trying for over a

iv been trying for over a year im getting realy scared now and its upsetting any1 have any ideas?

Juliebridget June 20th, 2012 05:56 AM

we have been ttc for over a year now and i am so depressed, scared and upset my husband is great but i just feel useless.

Lynsey c October 24th, 2012 03:43 PM

3 years Nd me and my husband still not getting anywhere? Now on the waiting list for ivf but I hope it happens for us beforehand as we've been patiently waiting for this length of time!! GL TO ALL TTC OUT THERE X:)

Lynsey c October 24th, 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliebridget (Post 26186264)
we have been ttc for over a year now and i am so depressed, scared and upset my husband is great but i just feel useless.

I felt like that too, after 3 years of trying me and my husband are living life on the waiting list for ivf, there is still plenty of time for you before u go to drastic measures like us x GL