JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Cervical Mucous - Pregnancy Symptom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1731530-cervical-mucous-pregnancy-symptom.html)

stephnmando October 8th, 2009 10:04 AM

Cervical Mucous - Pregnancy Symptom

Quote:

If you have been trying to get pregnant, you may be monitoring your cervical mucous. When you are approaching ovulation, you may notice your cervical mucous starts to change. As you get closer to ovulation your cervical mucous will become eggwhite looking and stretchy.
Read more

stephnmando October 8th, 2009 10:04 AM

I am new to the site and on

I am new to the site and on day 28 today. I noticed different type of cervical mucous last night. I am normally dry at this time in my cycle. I am hoping that this is a good sign, especially after over 7 years of trying!

TheBoyMaker June 12th, 2010 05:47 PM

Honestly, each pregnancy is

Honestly, each pregnancy is different, so I believe CM is different with each pregnancy. My first I had tons and tons of CM, I always felt wet and like AF was coming. With my second I was so very dry and with my third I had creamy cm but it wasnt tons of it. Just thick and creamy.
I don't really think CM is a good factor in determining pregnancy since it does vary so much.

kimjanow21 March 22nd, 2011 01:02 PM

Re: Cervical Mucous - Pregnancy Symptom

i have alot of cm white lotionaly like not normally for i had my period march 7th buut it wasnt heavy as useual for me. i have alot of preg symptoms and took a PT today and it was negitive any ideas if i may be preg or not???

tryingagainww June 28th, 2011 11:31 PM

Re: Cervical Mucous - Pregnancy Symptom

Hi, I'm new to just mummies. I've been trying for no.2. This month. I think I ovulated around the 18th of June. I have been experiencing heaps of CM. Some cloudy, some clear egg white like. I'm wondering if I'm pregant. I'm not due for another 4 days.. can't wait that long! :confused:

Hopeful_Monreaux December 9th, 2011 09:09 PM

Re: Honestly, each pregnancy is

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Stacy. (Post 20513266)
Honestly, each pregnancy is different, so I believe CM is different with each pregnancy. My first I had tons and tons of CM, I always felt wet and like AF was coming. With my second I was so very dry and with my third I had creamy cm but it wasnt tons of it. Just thick and creamy.
I don't really think CM is a good factor in determining pregnancy since it does vary so much.

Hi Stacy,

I agree with you, each is different. I've been pregnant 4 times, all resulting in miscarriage before 8 weeks, and hopefully I'm pregnant for a fifth time. My fiance and I have been foregoing any kind of protection beyond the occasional VCF, but last month we used nothing at least once a week for the whole month. My CM is obscenely heavy, which is totally out of the ordinary...as you said, it's as if AF is knocking on my door. However, when I wipe, or "dip stick" there's nothing except an off white lotiony mucus. I thought I had a 30 day cycle since AF visits on the 7th of every month like clock work...and I suppose I'm not supposed to test till the 14th of this month...but I'm so darn anxious! I swear I'm pregnant, despite the negative tests I've taken. I've popped blood vessels in my face from vomiting so much, and no, I do not have a cold. I'm 2 days late *an hour away from 3* and still no sign of AF.
I hope I'm pregnant!! Fingers crossed!!

RebekahTanaka June 16th, 2013 09:41 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as an EXCELLENT pregnancy/women's health resource!