JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Implantation Bleeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1734211-implantation-bleeding.html)

Aisha October 11th, 2009 07:02 AM

Implantation Bleeding

Quote:

After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period.
Read more

Aisha October 11th, 2009 07:02 AM

help... 2 days before my

help...

2 days before my period was due i started bleeding very lightly,nothing on the pad just when i wipe with a tissue.
its been on and off for 4 days now ..ive been getting cramps for a week aswell .does any1 think this is implantation bleeding or my period? by d way did a pregnancy test 1 day after missed period but was negative!
i heard that u cant do a pregnancy test wen bleeding..is that true?

sstone004 October 14th, 2009 09:17 AM

Re: Implantation Bleeding

I am kinda in the same situation as you are, my period was 4 days early and it only last 2 days. wasn't heavy just light bleeding. I have not taken a HPT yet i dont want to jump the gun to only get my hopes up. could this have been implantation bleeding or just my period early?

charlie21 October 19th, 2009 02:00 AM

one week after my period was

one week after my period was due i had slight spoting which i thought was my period coming but it only lasted a few hours and hav not seen period since i took preg test but negative. i am confused cos i feel like i am preg i dont know what to do. was it implantation bleeding and does that mean i am pregnant??? plz help.

jacquie_09 October 27th, 2009 05:51 AM

What was the result of all of your "spotting"? Anyone turn out to be pregnant?

I'm in a similar situation...spotting 4 days before period is due. Had a misscarriage in early September-was 9 1/2 weeks and my body has been out of order since then. Have already had one normal cycle which started october 2nd,but am eager to find out what this spotting is about- my period is due Friday.

lionheart November 1st, 2009 06:11 AM

my wife normally have her

my wife normally have her period on 13 varying to 18 of everymonth...
However it's been two weeks now that she has missed her period, then she had a bleeding...we are confused whether she just had a delayed period or we are expecting a baby soon...

nowandforeverhis February 7th, 2010 04:47 PM

i am 23 years old and i am

i am 23 years old and i am fixed going on 2 yrs now i just my period 2 wks ago for 2 days i was discharing pink/ brownish stuff and then today i got another period what can this be?

~LISA

Husher March 8th, 2010 10:12 AM

I had this with my first

I had this with my first pregnancy and I didn't know what was going on. It was just a small amount but it definitely freaked me out.

*Kiliki* March 8th, 2010 11:02 AM

i only had bleeding with my

i only had bleeding with my 3rd baby....it started at about 6 weeks...totally freaked me out called dr they told me to come in checked me....but after that it continued on and off til week 17

Madeline410 March 8th, 2010 11:06 AM

I had implantation bleeding

I had implantation bleeding with my daughter. I had NO idea what it was until weeks after. I didn't have any with my son.

suusssannn March 8th, 2010 11:24 AM

I experienced implantation

I experienced implantation bleeding with my third baby only.

AmyT March 8th, 2010 11:57 AM

I never had implantation

I never had implantation bleeding with my oldest, but I did experience it with my 2nd.

Kary♥RN March 8th, 2010 01:19 PM

I never had implantation

I never had implantation bleeding... But since learning about it on JM I looked for it every month.... But never seen it!

lynnbug25 April 5th, 2010 01:01 PM

I am just a teen, but I have been kinda worried that I am pregnant. During intercourse, he was not protected, I was not on birth control, and he sprayed inside of me. Intercourse was on my 14th day of the cycle (which I have a normal 28day cycle.) I have been just a little worried since, it has been 10days since ovulation/ intercourse occured and last night, on Easter, I experienced very light, brown looking blood. It was like that way all through the night. I was confused because I don't start until Thursday (another 4days since yesterday.) I told my best friend, and he was thinking it might be implantation bleeding, although, at school today, I wore a tampon just incase it is my period, and the first time I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon was about 6 hours after I first put it in. I bled kinda a lot for some people, but for me, it was still kinda lighter than normal. It started out pinking brown, but today it was red. I don't know if it was red just because the blood collected, or what. but I was wondering if it is implantation bleeding or if it is my period starting early. I am planning on taking a home pregnancy test this weekend, but does anyone have any comments, or ideas about that?

Gaby&Emmy'sMama April 6th, 2010 04:21 PM

I had implantation bleeding with two of my pregnancies. The first was in 2005 & occurred @ 10dpo, I had some pink spotting which lasted around half a day (that pregnancy resulted in m/c). The second was my current pregnancy & started @ 6dpo, and from memory, lasted about 3 days, on & off

trisha_19 April 27th, 2010 12:35 PM

Help

:confused:HELP

i need a little bit of advice, me and my partner tracked me ovulation last month and come this month my period should of been here on th 16 but i started bleeding the 21 and it was a very light color orange which later turned into a faint red and we can't figure out if it is implantation bleeding or if i accutally had my period. i usually have a very heavy period and this wasnt heavy at all to the point where i couldnt wear tampons i had to wear pads cause i wasnt bleeding very much but that lasted for excettly 4 days then stoped i cramped but very very mild felt more like gas pains and ive taken 4 pregnancy test and one blood test this month and they have all came back negative and we are very discourgaed and i was wondering what anyone else thought.

XDXDXD123 May 25th, 2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnbug25 (Post 19694596)
I am just a teen, but I have been kinda worried that I am pregnant. During intercourse, he was not protected, I was not on birth control, and he sprayed inside of me. Intercourse was on my 14th day of the cycle (which I have a normal 28day cycle.) I have been just a little worried since, it has been 10days since ovulation/ intercourse occured and last night, on Easter, I experienced very light, brown looking blood. It was like that way all through the night. I was confused because I don't start until Thursday (another 4days since yesterday.) I told my best friend, and he was thinking it might be implantation bleeding, although, at school today, I wore a tampon just incase it is my period, and the first time I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon was about 6 hours after I first put it in. I bled kinda a lot for some people, but for me, it was still kinda lighter than normal. It started out pinking brown, but today it was red. I don't know if it was red just because the blood collected, or what. but I was wondering if it is implantation bleeding or if it is my period starting early. I am planning on taking a home pregnancy test this weekend, but does anyone have any comments, or ideas about that?

Can I find a way to contact you? I have to ask you something... It's similar to your situation.. thanks..

natasham June 2nd, 2010 08:04 AM

i dont think im prego but for

i dont think im prego but for almost a month i have been light brown spotting non stop and i dont know whats going on!? help!

ash9981 August 22nd, 2010 05:26 PM

i need some help. my bf and

i need some help. my bf and had protected sex in july and i never got my period that month or this month (aug).my cycle is normally irregular but since i'm sexually active i'm very concerned. we had sex two days in a row, after the first day i ended up taking plan b because i was just extremely worried. he said it never broke or slipped or anything like that but i was just worried. and now, the next day, i'm having this brownish red discharge when i wipe. its only been happening for today but its never happened before and i'm so confused! can it be implantation bleeding or is it too soon for that? or is it just my period finally coming?? can someone please help me!

jesiec21 August 25th, 2010 11:17 AM

Help! Here is my short story

Help! Here is my short story long. I am not TTC but had unprotected sex with my BF a day or two after my period ended. I really dont think I should have been ovulating then, but I really dont know. That was around 2 weeks ago. Now, a week ago yesterday I had cryotherapy on my cervix for some abnormal cells. Side effects include watery discharge & maybe some slight bleeding just to name a few. I woke up this morning with some spotting and its been happening all day. My question is, do you think this is just a side effect from the cryosurgery or implantation bleeding?

Thanks for your input!