JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Sex and Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1790164-sex-and-pregnancy.html)

Labor Maiden December 1st, 2009 09:19 PM

Sex and Pregnancy

Quote:

Pregnancy is a wonderful time for you and your partner as you celebrate all of the amazing changes in your growing body. But for many couples, fears and superstitions about sex during pregnancy hold them back from sharing the ultimate physical expression of joy. Is sex during pregnancy really safe, and what can couples do to make sure that there is no harm done to the baby?
Read more

Labor Maiden December 1st, 2009 09:19 PM

I love this! How true it is!

I love this! How true it is! I think we get nervous about sex in general during this time. but it can be a time of extra liberty if we allow ourselves the freedom to enjoy it.
Thanks for posting this! :)

angelskyeblood May 4th, 2011 10:24 PM

Re: Sex and Pregnancy

it is ture the you have to wait before the baby is out if u but you have to choose have sex

Astghik May 5th, 2011 06:14 AM

Yeah. There is no harm, but I think it is something important to do sex during pregnancy. It is like showing our love towards each other and toward our child too...

mannat January 10th, 2012 02:17 AM

oh, its really nice... i'v

oh, its really nice... i'v started enjoying sex more in my pregnancy..
it feels more tickling inside... and i can have it for a longer time becoz i enjoy more and feel good inside..
my sex dreams, or looking at my partner while he's asleep, arouses me more now..
its really nice.

Sophie VC March 26th, 2012 03:57 AM

It can require a bit more

It can require a bit more positioning so to speak, but that can be part of the fun. I think in those 9 months it is so important to remain intimate,

Dominicanamomi July 16th, 2012 08:48 AM

Well I am 27 weeks and a 1 day constantly having sex dreams to do my hubby and Usher, the singer so I ask my doctor can have sex it has been two long months I did not have intense love making and even ask my doc can I have sex in the LD, horny when my husband came to see me when they were monitoring me they started laughing. This is so serious

RebekahTanaka June 16th, 2013 09:56 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as the BEST pregnancy/women's health resource!

Trish0102 September 13th, 2013 10:31 AM

its not a big deal to have

its not a big deal to have sex even when your pregnant.as long as you feel nothing bad,you can still enjoy,i think it is important to keep the both of you intimate.

JenniferPearson August 14th, 2014 08:05 PM

As if trying to getpregnant isn't hard enough without the 'experts' ignoring all the other thingsthat you could be doing to help your fertility. The pain, tears and heartachethat you felt month after month must be unbearable. One practitioner swore black and bluethat my timing was out and that was all I had to fix, I believed her! I spentweeks focusing on timing! Was it helpful, only a little, was there other thingsI could have been doing at the same time to increase my chances of getting pregnant? Yes, yes, yes! I know you need this information and moreimportantly you deserve to have it!

JenniferPearson August 14th, 2014 08:06 PM

As if trying to get pregnant

As if trying to get pregnant isn't hard enough without the 'experts' ignoring all the other things that you could be doing to help your fertility. The pain, tears and heartache that you felt month after month must be unbearable. One practitioner swore black and blue that my timing was out and that was all I had to fix, I believed her! I spent weeks focusing on timing! Was it helpful, only a little, was there other things I could have been doing at the same time to increase my chances of getting pregnant? Yes, yes, yes! I know you need this information and more importantly you deserve to have it!