JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Can You Get Pregnant During Your Period? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1919038-can-you-get-pregnant-during-your-period.html)

fabie720 March 23rd, 2010 06:08 PM

Can You Get Pregnant During Your Period?

Quote:

Yes you can get pregnant during your period, but your chances of getting pregnant during your period are slim. The best time for a woman to get pregnant is around the middle of her cycle, close to ovulation. For the average woman this is around cycle day 12 to 16. However, it is possible to get pregnant during your period and there are several reasons why.
Read more

fabie720 March 23rd, 2010 06:08 PM

I had my period on 2.21.10

I had my period on 2.21.10 on 2.23.10 we had unprotected sex while I had a light period. Its 3.23.10 and I still dont have my period. I did a pregnancy test on 3.19.10, but it showed negative. I just want to know if there is still a chance I could be pregnant.

Nikkiboo April 26th, 2010 06:30 PM

Re: Can You Get Pregnant During Your Period?

Hi! I would like to know if u found out? I know u must know by now. I'm in the same boat, that you were in. My last period was April 20 had sex on the 23 it was my last day and was very light. It would be very helpful.

MarthaG August 3rd, 2011 01:23 AM

Some says yes, some says no. According to what i have read, there is a possibility but with the correct timing.

rupal April 3rd, 2012 08:46 PM

If sperms can live for

If sperms can live for maximum five days in woman body, what about y-sperm as some says it dies faster than x-sperm?

Melanie21 April 21st, 2012 11:42 AM

Hello! I'm trying to get

Hello!
I'm trying to get Preganant. I had my period on April 6th 2012 and ended April 12th 2012 I had unproctected sex while I was on my period which was on April 9th 2012 he came inside. Then on April 17th 2012 I had unproctected sex again he came inside & I started ovulating on April 19th 2012. Is it possible I could get pregnant???

itsapinkypromise April 23rd, 2012 02:55 PM

My husband and I are trying

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We just made this decision a few days ago (apr 20) and he left this morning to go in the field for 6 weeks. We have had a lot of sex (please excuse the bluntness) and I'm hoping it works. However, I just started my period today (apr 23) and I don't know if it's still possible to get pregnant. I'm 19 and he is 20. Any advice or tips? We really want to start a family. (:

stapia722 June 21st, 2012 11:49 AM

Hello. This is my first time

Hello. This is my first time on this website. Me(30)and my boyfriend(40) are trying to have a baby. I already have a 13 yr old son and had one misscariage a couple of years ago. This would be my boyfriends first baby(hopefully). My last period was on May 28th and it's a regular 28 day circle. I've been really anxious to find out if I am pregnant. We had sex 6/8-6/9-6/10 since the ovulation calendar said I would ovulate 6/11. I'm really worried that I am not pregnant since I have zero symptoms. With my son I had the worst morning sickness throughout most of the pregnancy and extreme tiredness, also with my misscariage. I knew I was pregnant before my period date. Ive taken a pregnancy test(6 days before missed period) this entire week and all negatives. If I'm not, what can I do to better help me prepare next month? Thank you.

djmaxxa July 16th, 2012 09:15 AM

my period started

my period started yesterday(2012.7.15).i need to have sex with boy wendsday(2012.7.18).but we don't need a baby.can we have sex without having any protection???

chriswd September 4th, 2012 11:52 PM

Re: my period started

Quote:

Originally Posted by djmaxxa (Post 26277185)
my period started yesterday(2012.7.15).i need to have sex with boy wendsday(2012.7.18).but we don't need a baby.can we have sex without having any protection???

no you don't need any protection

Maci September 16th, 2012 10:52 AM

I had unprotected sex with my

I had unprotected sex with my boyfreind on the last days of my period is it possible to get pregnant on the last few days of your period? Please I'm only 14 and I need answers I'm freaking out and don't know what to do someone help me with the answer

MommiSham October 16th, 2012 07:51 AM

My husband and I had sex and

My husband and I had sex and he came in me. A few minutes after finish, clear liquid came out of my vagina and within 30 minutes my period came on. It's been almost 4 weeks now and I haven't brought a pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant but does this mean that I could be pregnant?

bambot16 October 30th, 2012 03:40 AM

can i get pregnant during my irst period and i had sex? please anser me no i am only a 15years old.. :'((((((:(

anicks January 20th, 2013 04:09 PM

I started my period 01/15. Me

I started my period 01/15. Me and my boyfriend had sex today 01/20 and henejaculated inside of me. How long will the sperm live in me and is there a possibility that i could become pregnant?

vicky.j January 22nd, 2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambot16 (Post 26711159)
can i get pregnant during my irst period and i had sex? please anser me no i am only a 15years old.. :'((((((:(

Is that your first period time? If this was happened during your period duration, then there is a less possibilities to be pregnant. You can just check a strip test. :p

geertiboy January 27th, 2013 10:16 AM

hi there im 16 and i have a question :confused: today i had sex with my girlfriend and she was in het period i think on the 4th day and i accidently came a bit inside her. most of it was not inside of her but a bit was. is the chance big that she will get pregnant? please answer as soon as possible! im scared to death

geertiboy:(

geertiboy January 27th, 2013 10:38 AM

hi im 16 and i just had sex with my girlfriend. she was on her period while we had sex. i think her 4th day and i ejaculated a bit inside her not everything but i did ejaculate a bit most of it was not inside thought whats the chance of her getting pregnant? xs please help me im scared to death!

geertiboy

MindyKana October 19th, 2013 01:32 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on getting pregnant during periods!

YukakoTanaka November 29th, 2013 05:03 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on pregnancy and periods!

iloveyou123 May 24th, 2014 10:20 AM

i was late on my period i started on the 15th 16 17th so my bf came inside me on the 17th 2 time so my period stop next thing i know i start spotting on the 19th 20th now it gone today is the 24th n i throw up today i don't if im pregnant or what some body tell me could i be preganant already or what have this happen to anybody if so reply back thank