JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   15 Weeks Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/1953219-15-weeks-pregnant.html)

neicylynn April 22nd, 2010 08:59 PM

15 Weeks Pregnant

Quote:

You are fifteen weeks along now. With each day you may be getting more and more anxious to find out what your baby’s gender will be. You may be curious if she is going to look like you or look like dad.
Read more

neicylynn April 22nd, 2010 08:59 PM

I love wives tales! I think

I love wives tales! I think they help me entertain my mind about this little baby in my belly!

betsy_reece January 17th, 2011 02:04 PM

I love wives tales too! But

I love wives tales too! But ive heard so many. Some of these are opposite of what ive heard before. Which ones are right? Lol

RuthB. May 21st, 2011 10:51 AM

Wives tales are fun I'm

Wives tales are fun
I'm confused though. I have green eyes and my DH has blue. Why did my second child have brown eyes? :|

Ellie319 September 20th, 2011 04:31 PM

@Ruth it's genetically

@Ruth it's genetically impossible for two light eyed ppl to have a dark eyed child......

babyilias October 10th, 2011 03:15 PM

Re: @Ruth it's genetically

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellie319 (Post 24874148)
@Ruth it's genetically impossible for two light eyed ppl to have a dark eyed child......

Actually that's not true. Ruth or her partner could have a parent/grandparent or even further up the line in the generation could have brown eyes and it's come through the genes :)

babyilias October 10th, 2011 03:16 PM

Re: Wives tales are funI'm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB. (Post 23954120)
Wives tales are fun
I'm confused though. I have green eyes and my DH has blue. Why did my second child have brown eyes? :|

You or your partner could have a parent/grantparent or even further up the line in the generation could have brown eyes and it's come through the genes :)

mommyM4 February 26th, 2012 03:45 PM

That is absolutely not true.

That is absolutely not true. Something called recombination can cause two blue eyed people to have a brown eyed baby.

mommyM4 February 26th, 2012 03:50 PM

WAIT!!!! ELLIE319 @ RUTH

WAIT!!!! ELLIE319 @ RUTH ......That is absolutely not true. Something called recombination can cause two blue eyed people to have a brown eyed baby. I have a degree in micro biology so im 100% on this. Ellie don't say something if you arnt sure that can cause unwanted stress.

mommyM4 February 26th, 2012 03:57 PM

Re: 15 Weeks Pregnant

Recombination is what Ruth is talking about it's not a simple BB bb chart. That's just what they teach first year students.

Dominicanamomi April 22nd, 2012 09:31 PM

Re: 15 Weeks Pregnant

Hola I want ask all of you something my eyes are brown and my husband is a hazel green is possible that this new baby developing now in my stomach can have her padre eyes because the other children we have now have my color eyes :|:o