JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Your Second Trimester Guide (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2068629-your-second-trimester-guide.html)

CarlaGirl21 August 10th, 2010 09:03 AM

Your Second Trimester Guide

Quote:

Congratulations – You’ve made it through your first trimester of pregnancy! Now, as much of the initial discomfort starts to subside, you can begin to relax and enjoy your new life as an expectant mom. Some people even refer to the second trimester as the “honeymoon” phase of your pregnancy.
Read more

CarlaGirl21 August 10th, 2010 09:03 AM

The information i read really

The information i read really gave me a good idea to what i should expect the next few weeks. It makes me feel a little more comfortable about the baby knowing that my chances of a miscarriage has passed. I am so excited to know that i may be able to feel some movements from the baby soon.

tabbyandneonforever October 1st, 2010 10:17 AM

this is very interesting and

this is very interesting and yes i will be a new mom again in about 3-4 months

Khumo January 7th, 2011 03:33 AM

I will be a daddy in the next

I will be a daddy in the next 4 months, i am very excited and i think this will help me understand what my woman is going through.....

Star Russell January 15th, 2011 03:29 PM

Re: Your Second Trimester Guide

I am in the beginning of the second trimester and feel horrible. But I do feel my baby moving, even more when i lay on my side or tummy.

ashstine February 21st, 2011 06:45 PM

i didnt think i would feel my

i didnt think i would feel my baby boy moving this soon at 21 weeks! it is amazing!!

1st mommy May 26th, 2011 08:47 AM

i am pregnant and the second

i am pregnant and the second trimester has just started for me and i love it NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!

x-teenmommy-x July 5th, 2011 06:26 PM

my first pregnancy and i am

my first pregnancy and i am happy i found this to help me out on almost alot of things

mommy2be12 July 9th, 2011 05:00 PM

I am 22 weeks along and even though I sometimes feel the baby I am sort of concerned that I do not feel it a lot and often but I have heard it is nothing to worry about until the 27th week.

expectingmommy22 September 12th, 2011 09:21 PM

this is my first pregnenct

this is my first pregnenct and i am about to start the second trimester i am hoping the headeaces and neasea die down the second trimester

loveu_ming September 24th, 2011 08:38 PM

I have just been confirmed 12

I have just been confirmed 12 weeks pregnant didn't even know

ATagalik November 24th, 2011 09:17 AM

I am 14 weeks pregnant today.

I am 14 weeks pregnant today. This is my first pregnancy! :) I have already started to feel the baby move, they feel like butterflies fluttering quickly. I feel it in one spot, then an hour or two later i feel it in another spot. It's amazing! :) best feeling ever, feeling my baby move around inside me. Hope to know the sex soon! :)
second trimester is the best so far. sickness has slowly gone away.
I love being pregnant!

ladybug-7 December 28th, 2011 02:03 PM

I will be 14 weeks :preggo: tomorrow and loving this Honeymoon phase! The metallic taste :yuck: is s l o w l y subsiding but so love the energy again. I have noticed most are feeling the baby move at this point but I have yet to experience this... awake anyway. This is my 7th child I am expecting so supposedly I should have felt it by now. Yes # 7 :jawdrop: and really blessed to have this pregnancy unexpected and unplanned but so surprised. :shhh: haven't told my 2 eldest children yet since the holidays they are out of town but I have to see their :eek: reactions or maybe not...:rolleyes: but I'll keep my :fingerscrossed:

Happy Holidays :santawalk: to all and God Bless :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

and a Happy :yougogirl: New Year for all the mommies to be!

tbh3782 January 10th, 2012 01:40 PM

tbh3782 January 10th, 2012 01:40 PM

12 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY

12 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY #4. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF BOY OR GIRL!!!

wishing4agirl February 10th, 2012 10:09 AM

Babcy number 4, 16 weeks and

Babcy number 4, 16 weeks and I am full of gas... help I don't remember having all these issues before.

wishing4agirl February 10th, 2012 10:10 AM

Baby number 4, 16 weeks and

Baby number 4, 16 weeks and the gas is on, my stomach feels full all the time can't wait till that stops.

Hilda Nonkonyana March 5th, 2012 06:40 AM

16 weeks pregnant with baby

16 weeks pregnant with baby #2. My first turned 1 yesterday. I am super happy rite now.

1stimemommy2b April 9th, 2012 06:20 PM

baby number 1, 18weeks, we

baby number 1, 18weeks, we are hoping to find the gender out this week at our ultrasound, really excited!

AddisMommy2010 May 23rd, 2012 01:08 PM

Baby number 2, 20 weeks

Baby number 2, 20 weeks pregnant...getting harder to bend over now. Ive also gained more with this one. My first is already 3 now and ready to start pre-k. She will be a good helper. :)