JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Candace Cameron Bure Talks Hollywood, Motherhood and Faith (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2077737-candace-cameron-bure-talks-hollywood-motherhood-and-faith.html)

C&K'sMama August 19th, 2010 08:23 AM

Candace Cameron Bure Talks Hollywood, Motherhood and Faith

Quote:

Candace Cameron Bure is best remembered from her role as the eldest daughter on the hit '90s hit comedy series "Full House." But that is the past.
Read more

on her new show she's not a

on her new show she's not a mom... she is a used to be almost step mom, and now a role model and works at the gym the show is based on, but she has no children and no step children

she's great thought on the

she's great thought on the show

lonisthird August 22nd, 2010 08:55 PM

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Talks Hollywood, Motherhood and Faith

She seems like a really nice person. We both lived in Calgary at the same time, and I was hoping to see her at a hockey event or something, but I never did. I wish her and her family th best.
PS
GO Flames!

Christina33 September 18th, 2010 05:45 PM

I thought it was a very good

I thought it was a very good article! I loved watching her on TV when I was young, she & I are only a year apart in age, and can relate to everything she says here. I haven't seen this show, but maybe once and I would like to check it out

LuvLinLynn September 19th, 2010 04:43 PM

I think that this is one celb

I think that this is one celb that all mothers can look up to. she is truly an inspiration.

bunny77 June 1st, 2011 03:32 PM

I am young in the eyes of the

I am young in the eyes of the world, 27 years, but feel old when I think that I have yet to bear children of my own and each day I am growing older. My perfect hubby and I are talking of trying soon and we are strong God fearing and respecting Christians. This article was so inspiring to read, Candace is truly a rare gem in the world of hollywood stars and falling stars. Her graceful demeanor is apparent as she tells of her rearing her children in the biblical foundations of God centered family. I also admire her respect and grattitude towards her husband and his leadership. Thank you so much justmommies for this article, from a hopeful soon to be mom!

trulyblessed August 9th, 2011 11:15 AM

I remember watching Candace

I remember watching Candace Cameron Bure when she was on Full House. I even watched all her movies. She is a great inspiration and a wonderful and beautiful mother. She is definitely someone you can look up to!!