JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Signs of Labor (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2104321-signs-labor.html)

luvinlife10 September 15th, 2010 05:11 AM

Signs of Labor

Quote:

As you approach the last weeks of pregnancy, you may wonder when labor will begin, whether symptoms you may be having could be the start of labor, and when you should call your doctor or head to the hospital. There will be many signals your body will give you to let you know you are preparing for labor. Below is a list of some of the most common signs of labor.
Read more

luvinlife10 September 15th, 2010 05:11 AM

Why would I be having a green

Why would I be having a green discharge?

FMarine1983 September 15th, 2010 11:07 AM

I've been having discharge as

I've been having discharge as well. Basically the doctor told me it could be two things. Either an infection or just abnormal discharge. They've done three different cultures on me due to the green discharge and they all came back negative on the infection so it's just abnormal colored discharge. I would check with your doctor to be tested for an infection. Hope this helps!

mommy da 3rd November 3rd, 2010 10:41 AM

Ive been having contractions

Ive been having contractions sins monday but they were 10mn aprt now this morning my mucus plug came well it still coming i called the hospital and they told in order to go in I should be bleeding exsesively or my conractions should be at a point were i cant stand them wat should i do?

bblaize14 December 20th, 2010 06:32 PM

so im due dec 30th to jan 7th

so im due dec 30th to jan 7th i have been getting bad headaches and getting alot more of the braxton hicks and very restless does that mean soon?

venangel March 21st, 2011 10:07 PM

Re: Ive been having contractions

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy da 3rd (Post 22020611)
Ive been having contractions sins monday but they were 10mn aprt now this morning my mucus plug came well it still coming i called the hospital and they told in order to go in I should be bleeding exsesively or my conractions should be at a point were i cant stand them wat should i do?

I have been doing the same thing having contractions since Monday. I am also 1 cen dilated. I just lost my mucus plug they told me watch for bleeding, contractions for an hour or 2 like the other day or my water breaking

lildolphin8780 August 23rd, 2011 07:28 AM

I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my

I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my 4th child. I have been having intense BH mostly at night. I have only gained 10 pounds total and sometimes I can't tell if it is BH or her moving. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said she has already turned and dropped and go back for an actual exam this week. I am tired constantly and can't sleep day or night. I want to clean and organize everything but no energy to do it. I have a white discharge, very minimal the past week, no bloody show. Alot of pressure, feeling of constipation but yet very loose/ watery bowels (yeah i know tmi) and i have started getting nausea all over again. It hurts when i try to walk and i feel more pressure if i stand for more than 5 minutes. With my other 3, my first my water broke at 38 weeks and they had to induce labor, my 2nd and 3rd labor was induced at 39 weeks so i don't know what "natural labor" would be like---- Someone please tell me what's going on . I have like pms cramps that come and go.

Astghik August 29th, 2011 03:48 AM

Re: Signs of Labor

Guys, I'm afraid!!!! My due is droving closer:((((

baby0911 September 11th, 2011 09:36 AM

I'm due today to have my

I'm due today to have my first baby. I've been having braxton hicks they r there for abit then go for an hour or so then come back. I keep needing to go to the every 5 mins. And I also keep having what I think it is discharge which looks like white n watery. I dnt think I've lost the mucus plug. I've also gone really tired. Can someone help me please? Thanks

baby0911 September 12th, 2011 03:45 AM

I was due yesterday. I've

I was due yesterday. I've been having braxton hicks, now they have stopped at the moment. sweating like mad, back has started to hurt, I keep having the period feeling in my legs which I don't like :(, on saturday I had a burst of energy to clean up so I got all my cleaning n washing n changing the bed all done. I still have discharge which looks white n watery. I've tried everything for my baby to come which isn't working. Please help??

ms_mom87 December 3rd, 2011 05:52 PM

Im 36 weeks pregnant and Im

Im 36 weeks pregnant and Im been having nausea, diarrhea, & some pretty uncomfortable braxton hicks since about 5am today...i think. Also been having back pains as well, are these early signs of labor...or am I just paranoid?

mommytimesthree December 8th, 2011 11:25 AM

Re: Signs of Labor

I just turned 36 weeks, and currently "in labor". This has been going on since Nov 27. They stopped my labor twice, due to no NICU here. Now that i have reached 36 weeks the baby is safe to come out. But now im not sure if im having actual contractions, or just braxton hicks. I was sure they were contractions, my whole stomach from inside out tightens right up, and the closer they get the longer they last. Other symptoms im having that lead me to believe its still labor and im not crazy is, lots of nausea, diarrhea, leg cramps (not sure if this is true or not), pressure when i walk, to the point it hurts to walk sometimes, constantly tired, after the nausea goes away i get extremely hungry to where i almost faint.
I really hope this is it, I can't do this anymore. It's almost been 2 weeks, and I'm done : (

nanamama09 March 26th, 2012 01:37 PM

Re: I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my

Quote:

Originally Posted by lildolphin8780 (Post 24685328)
I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my 4th child. I have been having intense BH mostly at night. I have only gained 10 pounds total and sometimes I can't tell if it is BH or her moving. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said she has already turned and dropped and go back for an actual exam this week. I am tired constantly and can't sleep day or night. I want to clean and organize everything but no energy to do it. I have a white discharge, very minimal the past week, no bloody show. Alot of pressure, feeling of constipation but yet very loose/ watery bowels (yeah i know tmi) and i have started getting nausea all over again. It hurts when i try to walk and i feel more pressure if i stand for more than 5 minutes. With my other 3, my first my water broke at 38 weeks and they had to induce labor, my 2nd and 3rd labor was induced at 39 weeks so i don't know what "natural labor" would be like---- Someone please tell me what's going on . I have like pms cramps that come and go.

i am 37 weeks and 5 days but have the same exact thing going on i was wondering if u had figured out what it is should i call my doc.

YukakoTanaka November 29th, 2013 05:23 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for signs of labor!