JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Fetal Movements: How often and when should my baby move? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2181760-fetal-movements-how-often-and-when-should-my-baby-move.html)

acned24 December 6th, 2010 09:27 AM

Fetal Movements: How often and when should my baby move?

Quote:

Are you anxiously awaiting your baby's first kick? Or are you concerned that baby should be moving by now? Or do you have a leaping leprechaun in your belly and wondering if that is normal? Fetal movement varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. However, there are certain expectations given for all babies regarding fetal movement.
Read more

acned24 December 6th, 2010 09:27 AM

I feel crazy! Im 18 weeks

I feel crazy! Im 18 weeks pregnant with my second child and I dont think I have felt my baby move! I've been incredibly gassy this time so idk! I'll calm down though, I've got 4 more weeks to panic! :)

Christa711 February 4th, 2011 03:41 AM

I have had the complete

I have had the complete opposite situation I have had a crazy first trimester, lots of bleeding but I was given one gift fetal movement at 14 weeks, second child. I lay on my back and meditate with both hands on belly I get the jiggle feeling not every time but enough to make me grateful. Knowing she is ok

katia123 April 11th, 2011 06:11 PM

I'm just finishing week 19

I'm just finishing week 19 and started to feel my baby kick. I know for sure it was kicking. Before I've felt foreign movement but still wasn't sure since this is my first. But honestly, when it kicks it kicks and you'll know.

katia123 April 11th, 2011 06:15 PM

Re: Fetal Movements: How often and when should my baby move?

I'm just finishing week 19 and felt my baby kick a couple of days ago. Before I'd feel foreign movement but still wasn't sure. I guess since this is my first. But honestly when the baby kicks, you'll know. Such a cool sensation!

Astghik May 5th, 2011 06:54 AM

Re: Fetal Movements: How often and when should my baby move?

I'm only 8 week pregnant, and it is my first time.I also really want to feel that, though I know it is too early. I'm looking on my calendar everyday, counting days when finally that happy day will come that I'll feel my baby moving inside. I think yet I can see and feel her heart beating if I'm not mistaking it with something else.
I was always thinking awful about pregnancy and delivery, but now I want to go through all that as fast as I can so that I can enjoy every pain with coming child, new life. It really worths it.:rolleyes:

chelb24 May 9th, 2011 06:37 PM

I've just past 25 weeks and I

I've just past 25 weeks and I feel my lil girl move all the time now. today has been crazy for movement, where normally she'll usually go an hour or two with no noticable movement, she has been nearly non stop all day, with only 5-10 breaks between kicks. and the doc felt her kick the other day and said she's very strong for being only just over half way done.

HopeitzaBaBYBoY_3 March 15th, 2012 03:20 PM

This is my first child what

This is my first child what does it actually feel like for the baby to move.