JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome a Son! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2184705-john-travolta-and-kelly-preston-welcome-son.html)

MamaLacey December 8th, 2010 11:51 PM

John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome a Son!

Quote:

John Travolta and Kelly Preston are extremely thankful this holiday, as they welcomed the arrival of their baby boy on Tuesday in a Florida hospital.

Read more

MamaLacey December 8th, 2010 11:51 PM

I can't believe I'm just

I can't believe I'm just reading this article. But first & foremost, I'm very happy that John & Kelly were able to welcome another child after the heartbreaking loss they'd experience.

But on the other hand I was offended for them that Jett wasn't mentioned in the last sentence! As if he never existed. I'm sorry, I may be over reacting, but as a mother who's lost a child I was hurt to see that his name was absent. I'm just speechless that someone overlooked that as if it were not important. Hopefully that mistake won't be made again in future articles.

Canadianmomof4 December 18th, 2010 05:11 PM

I'm pleased for them and

I'm pleased for them and their new arrival, but very disappointed in this artical. Why wouldn't they mention their son Jett? Even though he is no longer with them, he is still their son. Disappointing.

austinmommy3 January 16th, 2011 06:48 PM

Re: I can't believe I'm just

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaLacey (Post 22385478)
But on the other hand I was offended for them that Jett wasn't mentioned in the last sentence! As if he never existed. I'm sorry, I may be over reacting, but as a mother who's lost a child I was hurt to see that his name was absent. I'm just speechless that someone overlooked that as if it were not important. Hopefully that mistake won't be made again in future articles.

I just now read this article and was also offended for them. It's as if Jett didn't exist because he passed away. I also have lost a child and felt it was a large mistake NOT to mention him.

Max n Meghan's Mom January 28th, 2011 02:53 AM

Re: John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome a Son!

I just now read the article (which brought me here) and was extremely offended. I noticed the lack of Jett's name right off. :(

MamaLacey January 31st, 2011 01:06 AM

Re: John Travolta and Kelly Preston Welcome a Son!

Thank you to everyone that responded! I'm so glad I wasn't the only who noticed the absence of Jett's name. So sad.

And what makes me more annoyed & upset is that it hasn't even been EDITED to include his name. Come on JM, I responded to this article nearly 2 months ago!