JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Article Commentary (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/)
-   -   Best Time to Get Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1108-justmommies-article-commentary/2387041-best-time-to-get-pregnant.html)

MarthaG August 3rd, 2011 02:22 AM

Best Time to Get Pregnant

Quote:

Everyone knows that it takes a sperm and an egg joining to get pregnant.  Most people know that women release just one egg a month and that men release millions of sperm with each ejaculation.  What people can’t seem to agree on is the best time for that one egg to be fertilized by a man’s sperm.
Read more

MarthaG August 3rd, 2011 02:22 AM

Interesting topic. As a

Interesting topic. As a woman, I've learned a lot of things. thanks for posting such a nice article.:)

Adele January 23rd, 2012 11:24 PM

Wow I didn't know that! Very

Wow I didn't know that! Very interesting!

Adele January 23rd, 2012 11:25 PM

Wow I didn't know that! Very

Wow I didn't know that! Very interesting!

Bluvzj January 29th, 2012 02:15 PM

Re: Best Time to Get Pregnant

Wow! I didn't know that.. you know what they say, you learn something new everyday :)

nushgirl March 22nd, 2012 05:13 AM

Just mommies,you are the

Just mommies,you are the best.there's so many things that i had no idea on that you are clearing up for me right now.Bless the day this site was created.

lisa206 April 10th, 2012 07:14 AM

Hi ladies! I'm all confused

Hi ladies! I'm all confused now... I used an ovulation calculator that works according your cycle length. In my case that is 29 days, so according to the app I ovulated last week. But I just had a milky/lotion like discharge and according to all the articles that means that I am ovulating now. I'm very new at this and just had my mirena removed in Feb 2012. Any advice?

KarissaJ April 18th, 2012 01:43 PM

I don't have a regular period

I don't have a regular period so I guess i don't ovulate... Can I still get pregnant ?

Seabiscut3 April 18th, 2012 03:54 PM

Great article!

I had just heard about the day of ovulation not being the most fertile in this new book I'm reading called The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant. Apparently a bunch of studies found that the day before and two days before are more fertile (partially because the day of ovulation leads to more early miscarriages -- interesting).

BTW, I recommend the book for other reasons too -- lots of great stuff on diet and supplements, and from someone who's clearly been on a message board or two! There's even a chapter on how to cope when you're in TTC stress-out mode.

mallie July 11th, 2012 12:45 PM

dont daily sex makes a man

dont daily sex makes a man weaker

MountainMomma August 13th, 2012 11:45 AM

Karissa, if you are not

Karissa, if you are not ovulating, it is impossible to become pregnant. Make an appointment to discuss testing with your doctor.

Mallie, according to my reproductive endocrinologist, that only becomes an issue if the man has lower counts to start with.

Maryc615 September 2nd, 2012 06:27 PM

Me and my husband have been

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last year in 22 i for the last year my periods havent been regular my husband and i had sex after my period went away at on the 8th of august it lasted 5 days at the end of the month i was due it again it never came i dont no what to do at all to get pregnant.

T.Ajah September 15th, 2012 07:59 AM

My last period was 21 of

My last period was 21 of Augest which lasted for three days,I had sex with my husband on 25-1st of september.I took a pregnancy test is negative.when is th right time to concieve

babymama986 September 23rd, 2012 08:56 PM

I was TTC forever, I lost my patience. I decided to try intervention, did a few ttc kits and finally found success in Fertibella! I'm so excited! Baby dust ladies!

praveen5238 October 17th, 2012 12:52 AM

someone suggested taking

someone suggested taking vitamin B complex that helped my girl 8 months ttc

kidsrus4 October 19th, 2012 11:25 AM

I've also heard that vitamin

I've also heard that vitamin B helps a lot!

Mommiesrule October 19th, 2012 11:27 AM

These are very similar to

These are very similar to what my doctor told me and all these tips helped make it go right for me and my husband

MindyKana October 19th, 2013 02:53 PM

I also recommend the

I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on the best time to get pregnant!

livingwithPCOS December 7th, 2013 11:48 AM

my infertility doctors tell

my infertility doctors tell me the two days AFTER ovulation?

GAFS January 23rd, 2014 10:42 AM

is it normal to smell sperms

is it normal to smell sperms in urine hours after intercourse?