JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Welcome Center (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f79-justmommies-welcome-center/)
-   -   New(: (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f79-justmommies-welcome-center/2479557-new.html)

Born2BeaMommy January 23rd, 2012 06:46 PM

New(:

Hello everybody,
I accidentaly skipped this step in being new here and went straight to posting on TTC. Sorry about that!! :D I hope everyone's Monday is going well! A little about me... My name is Macey. I am engaged to a wonderful man named Kohl. I am 22 and he is 24. We've been engaged for a little over a year. :heart: We live on our own, he is a successful computer tech and game designer. I stay home right now because I was working as a nanny a few months ago and the family moved. Seems with the economy no one needs one! With not being around children, my want for a baby is growing every day! No one in my family has any little ones, and his family is hard to reach! :( We have been trying to conceive for about a year. The last month we discovered a fertility calender and tried it. We recorded everything, except my temperature. (Whoops! We'll have to try it again this next month.:shhh:) We both love children and are great with them. All of his nephews and nieces just love him! And I have worked with children since I was 11. I have worked in several day cares, I've been a nanny, I've worked with children with disabilities. All children are my passion. Even in high school, everyone joked and called me their mother. I have always had a maternal instinct. Now it feels like we are stable and ready to have children and we seem to be having some bad luck. :( I discovered this site a few nights ago when I was having terrible head aches, and was wondering what it was and there was a section on here about how the chemicals changing in your body if you're pregnant can give you horrible headaches/migraines. Gave me some hope!:D But unfortunately I woke up this morning with an unwanted guest. (My Aunt Flow.) I was hoping for some support and maybe even some advice. This seems like a wonderful site for that kind of thing! I don't have any one in my life to talk about this with that can help! (Except my DF, of course.:D)
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Macey (:

lila1 January 23rd, 2012 07:09 PM

Re: New(:

Welcome! :smile: I am new to JM as well.

Aillidh January 23rd, 2012 07:14 PM

:welcome: to JM!

Born2BeaMommy January 23rd, 2012 07:21 PM

Thank you both!! :D I'm really liking this site so far!!

Macey (:

MellieB January 24th, 2012 03:54 PM

Welcome!

Carwen*Angel January 27th, 2012 01:36 PM

Welcome to JM Macey! Boo to Aunt Flo. The TTC board is definitely the place to be for support and discussing of possible symptoms in early pregnancy. :) You might also like the Am I Pregnant board next time you have suspicions! ;)