JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JustMommies Welcome Center (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f79-justmommies-welcome-center/)
-   -   Im confused!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f79-justmommies-welcome-center/2512311-im-confused.html)

hannahblev April 9th, 2012 11:39 AM

Im confused!!!!

I am trying to figure out if I had a miscarriage, I have had 1 before at 5weeks,5days back in august 2011 so this is my second pregnancy I am right at 5weeks now. I started bleeding semi heavily (not cramping, or passing clots) the other day and rushed to the ER yesterday, they took my blood and my HCG levels were at 6,138 which was good and they did an ultrasound and saw the gestational sac and thats all which was also good (u dont really start to see anything in it until 6 weeks or later) and the sac was the correct size so that was good as well. After 4 hours in the ER i went to leave and went to the restroom and the bleeding had completly stopped. I wore a pad overnight and all day today and no bleeding or cramping has occured. The doctor didnt really confirm that I did have a miscarriage like last time but didnt confirm that i didnt have a miscarriage either. Has this happened to anyone else and your pregnancy been ok? Im so confused can someone help!!!:confused:

MountainMomma April 9th, 2012 01:17 PM

Re: Im confused!!!!

They should have scheduled a time for you to come back 48 hours later and recheck your beta levels. If they did not do this, you need to see a doctor asap so that they can check for you.

I do have a friend that had a "period" regularly through 6 months or so of her pregnancy and ended up with a healthy baby. Best of luck to you!

hannahblev April 9th, 2012 03:46 PM

yea i am going back on tuesday to get my HCG levels checked again so hopefully by wednesday i will have my results and hopefully they double

wefrogy April 9th, 2012 05:46 PM

Welcome to JM! Hope everything turns out well on your recheck

hannahblev April 12th, 2012 04:33 AM

Well I got my blood work back yesterday and my levels went to 9000, the doc said that it was good they went up and not down even if they didn't double, my blood work were only done 36 hours apart not 48 so that could be a reason why they didn't get to 12000 and they also say that after Ur levels get to 6000 it can take 72-96 hours to double and it takes longer the higher up your hcg levels go, I'm not bleeding and starting to feel nauseas like morning sickness I guess, should I still be worried? I go in for more blood work today

i:heart:you April 13th, 2012 06:49 AM

WElcome, I hope everything goes well on your recheck

sfarrow3 April 14th, 2012 02:22 PM

Welcome!!!