JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Getting to know our Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/1238435-getting-to-know-our-large-families.html)

kassia September 16th, 2008 12:21 PM

Hi all this is going to be our new getting to know you sticky. We have decided to update it so if you would be willing to answer these questions again we would be grateful!

1. Your Name
2. DH name
3. Kids names and ages
4. Are you done or still working on that?
5. Any other information you would like share?

kassia September 16th, 2008 12:44 PM

1. Your Name Melissa

2. DH name Jason

3. Kids names and ages Sam 9, Hannah 8, Gabriel 4, Emma 3 and edd 3/09

4. Are you done or still working on that? Done I think...maybe

5. Any other information you would like share? Not really, I am boring LOL

4boys September 16th, 2008 12:52 PM

1. Your Name: Erin
2. DH name: Phill
3. Kids names and ages: Bailey 6, Toby 4, Benjamin 2, Reid 5 mos.
4. Are you done or still working on that? probably done...probably :smile:
5. Any other information you would like share? I homeschool and we live on a farm.

craz453 September 16th, 2008 01:08 PM

Hi all this is going to be our new getting to know you sticky. We have decided to update it so if you would be willing to answer these questions again we would be grateful!

1. Your Name Mary
2. DH name Nate
3. Kids names and ages Josephine aka Joey 8, Elijah aka Eli 6, Genevieve aka Genna 5, Emma just Emma 4 Arabella aka Bella or Boo 21 mon and Unknown due Dec/Jan
4. Are you done or still working on that? DONE, SO DONE-God willing
5. Any other information you would like share?Um no i do not think so

MamaAshley September 16th, 2008 01:27 PM

1. Your Name- Ashley
2. DH name- Paul
3. Kids names and ages- Bri 4, Colin 3, Kylie Paige 2, and Bryson 9 months
4. Are you done or still working on that? Probably done...who knows?
5. Any other information you would like share? I just went back to college and am working towards my RN and then midwifery degree. My life is hectic and stressful right now!!!!

shari626 September 19th, 2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

1. Your Name- Ashley
2. DH name- Paul
3. Kids names and ages- Bri 4, Colin 3, Kylie Paige 2, and Bryson 9 months
4. Are you done or still working on that? Probably done...who knows?
5. Any other information you would like share? I just went back to college and am working towards my RN and then midwifery degree. My life is hectic and stressful right now!!!![/b]

1. Your name - Shari
2. DH name - Andy
3. Kids names and ages: Kelsey 14, Erin 8, Andrew 5, and Shane 4.
4. Am I done? Yes.
5. Can't think of anything else to share.

The Purple Butterfly October 14th, 2008 12:56 PM

1. Your Name Stacey
2. DH name Allan
3. Kids names and ages DSD Alexandria (9), Anastasia (8) and Noah (5)
4. Are you done or still working on that? Pg with #3 for me, total #4 but 1st child together, we will probably have 1 more after this baby. :lol:

boomersgang October 15th, 2008 07:55 AM

1. Your Name - Lori
2. DH name - Duane
3. Kids names and ages - Christian (13), Caleb (11), Gabriel (9), Abigail (9) - twins, Thurman (16 months), Logan (3 months)
4. Are you done or still working on that? We're done!
5. Any other information you would like share? Never thought I'd have a large family, but I love it!

MilleniumDream October 25th, 2008 12:45 AM

1. Your Name: Kerry
2. DH name: Mark
3. Kids names and ages: Charlotte (just turned 8), Aaron (6), Daniel (5), twins Hannah & Molly (3), Emma (11 months yesterday) & baby James is due February
4. Are you done or still working on that? I'm pregnant with our 7th. I'm not sure if we are done or not. I'd like more but DH isn't so sure.
5. Any other information you would like share? Nope

~Nik*Re~ October 26th, 2008 07:42 AM

1. Your Name Nikki
2. DH name Brad
3. Kids names and ages Taylor 13 (step-son), Haylee 9, Hayden 7, Marisa 4, Marienah 2 weeks
4. Are you done or still working on that? DH will say done, I say still working on that, LOL
5. Any other information you would like share? I've always known I wanted 4 children of my own, and now that I'm there, I don't want to stop. DH wanted to stop two kids ago, but I always somehow talk him into "just one more"

Born2BeAmom October 31st, 2008 09:26 AM

1. Your Name: Kristy
2. DH name: Tyler
3. Kids names and ages: Skyler(Skye)15, Madison (7), Kylie(2) and #4 due in May
4. Are you done or still working on that? yep... we're both open to as many as God wants to send us :D
5. Any other information you would like share? Umm Let's see....I'm an ex-professional singer turned homeschooling homemaker. I've lost 4 children and def. learned the value of a life from conception on :)

mom2xander November 1st, 2008 04:58 PM

1. Cassie
2. Wolf
3. Alex (Dec 31 2008)
4. Still wanting more, but waiting a few years.
5. My immediate family is small, just the three of us right now - but my family overall is pretty big. I hope that's okay. Anything else, I hope to learn and show on here soon =)

MamaJessie November 7th, 2008 08:30 PM

1. Your Name - Jessica
2. DH name - Rich
3. Kids names and ages - Sapphire - 10, Sebastian (Bastian) - 6, Esme - 2, Clara - 3/14/09 baby
4. Are you done or still working on that? Well, DH thought we were done at two but he was easy to persuade about number 3. I thought I was done at three but felt like I was missing something, and then believe it or not DH instigated number 4. Men are so unpredictable.
5. Any other information you would like share? I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I love chatting with all types of moms and learning from your experiences and sharing mine. Wasn't expecting a large family but so excited. Just wish we had a bigger house :)

littlestinkers November 23rd, 2008 05:21 AM

1. Your Name Star
2. DH name Evan
3. Kids names and ages Zander 3 Zurri and Zaith 15 months and due with #4 Aug 2 09
4. Are you done or still working on that? I am thinking that we are done after this little Z comes...
5. Any other information you would like share? I am teaching myself to knit, I love photography, I guess that is it....

Xx3Xy0 December 2nd, 2008 08:01 AM

1. Your Name - Melissa
2. DH name - Tom
3. Kids names and ages - Aime-18 (homeschooled), Morganne-14 (public school), Samantha-3 (developmental pre-school for speech therapy), Kassandra-2
4. Are you done or still working on that? Still working on it
5. Any other information you would like share? Army family, love to knit, learning to quilt.

MommyTatt December 6th, 2008 01:47 AM

1. Your Name~~ Spring
2. DH name~~ Joe
3. Kids names and ages~~ Brandon 25, Abbi (almost 13), Frankie (97-00) Sloane 9, Hala 6, Carsten 4, Fox 9mth, grandson Kingston 4 months.
4. Are you done or still working on that? Thought we were doen but now we thin we are not. We will see what we are blessed with
5. Any other information you would like to share? We are very recently cloth diapering hooked, we recycle, we have gifted kids, we are tv watching, we are all about asking why and how. We love to learn and not afraid to find out how things work! I have honor students and we have a grandson. and believe family is what makes our world go round!!

Chunky Monkey January 5th, 2009 04:41 AM

1. Your Name
Holly

2. DH name
SO's name is Rob

3. Kids names and ages
Marissa~13, Jonathan~11, Cody~6 & his daughter is Summer~15

4. Are you done or still working on that?
Little bean due September 7, 2009

My situation is not conventional at all. I am married but completely unhappily. Without even looking I met a wonderful guy. Between us we will have 5 kids but we both love children and am completely thrilled! We are currently house hunting so I can finally make the move I have so long wanted to make, which is get away from an emotionally/mentally/verbally abusive husband.

Doodle January 28th, 2009 10:26 AM

just realized i never did this!

1. Your Name: Erin
2. DH name: He likes to go by The Hubster
3. Kids names and ages: Mira 02, Tessa 03, Levi 07, Boden 08, Saffi 09
4. Are you done or still working on that? no, not done. Hoping for a few more
5. Any other information you would like share? I write, draw, paint, take pictures, enter sweepstakes and have a backyard flock of chickens

North Star January 31st, 2009 12:25 AM

1. Your Name: Lily Jane
2. DH name: Shane
3. Kids names and ages: Ember, 7; Sophie, 6; and our twins, boy and a girl, Alexandra and Sirien, getting evicted via c-section on Feb 10th!
4. Are you done or still working on that? Holy crap, yes, we are DONE! We only wanted 3, but ended up with a 2-for-1 package :smile: It was a happy surprise, considering I was told as a teenager that I'd never have children of my own at all. Now we have 3 the natural way (Sophie and the twins) and one by adoption (Emmy).
5. Any other information you would like share? We're a dual Canadian-American family, raised in Vancouver, but have lived in NY for the last almost 8 years. We're currently house hunting, looking at both staying here and moving back to BC. We probably don't have much in common with the typical "large families," as we're city-dwelling godless heathens and like it that way.
:rolleyes:

Cheet_oh February 7th, 2009 01:44 PM

1. Your Name Angela
2. DH name (DF actually) Doug
3. Kids names and ages Steven 15, Sebastian 13, Yaasmina 8 and EDD August 16, 2009
4. Are you done or still working on that? Done maybe also......perhaps
5. Any other information you would like share? Huge family.. always wanted 6 babies since I can remember <.<