JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   An update for my LF girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/1702255-update-for-my-lf-girls.html)

MotherFrog September 11th, 2009 04:13 PM

An update for my LF girls

Well, I'm beyond confused and frustrated at this point. My loss this past weekend is now being classified as a chemical, not sure if it was, since it was very early, but it doesn't hurt as much, it just makes it more frustrating. That's the confusion. I do thank you ladies for the hugs, well wishes, and support. I have no friends in real life and my most of my family could care less. Only my dad and step-mom (who I call mom now) are there for me. My own mother never calls me or has anything to do with me. My sisters call me for money and I have cut them off.

The frustration is my truck is now in the shop but it's minor. I hate not having my truck in the drive, I never know when I'm going to need it. It's kinda like an empty wallet feeling. If I have no money, I stress, if I have $10 in it, I'm not so stressed. Not sure what that's all about but it works for me. I'll admit I have a bit of OCD and it drives this family nuts.

On Tuesday, I'm getting getting my PAP and I've asked to be checked for PCOS, I have a strong feeling this is the main issue right now. If that's it, good, if not, well it's more testing but I want to get one thing at a time crossed off the list. Let's hope it's PCOS and nothing worse.

We are now set up with Care One Credit and I'm happy about that. Instead of god knows how many years (roughly 10+) it's going to take us to get out of debt on our own, it's going to take 28 months. VERY happy about that. We'll see how it goes.

Still trying to find a job but when you've been a SAHM with little or no work experience, no one will hire you.

So there is my update for you ladies.

MamaJessie September 11th, 2009 05:08 PM

Re: An update for my LF girls

I have heard ladies here use the term chemical pregnancy before and I have no idea what it means.

I TOTALLY understand the stress related to having no car in the driveway, and/or no money in the wallet. I am the same way.

GL with the doctor. I am glad you are making sure these tests get done. Hope it's easy to figure out for you.

UrbanMomma September 11th, 2009 05:13 PM

No matter what happened, chemical pg (which admittedly I don't really understand either) or not, (((((hugs)))))).

GL with the credit thing, that sounds good.

Also GL with finding a job, keep trying, someone will hire you.

MotherFrog September 11th, 2009 05:19 PM

A chemical pregnancy means it just didn't take, nothing really formed, a very early loss and yes it still hurts. The science geek part of me just looks at it a little differently, a way of detaching myself from it I suppose. A chemical happens more than people think.
Chemical Pregnancy - A Very Early Miscarriage

I'll let you all know what happens on Tuesday.

Martha83 September 11th, 2009 08:02 PM

HUGS!!!!!! DO keep us posted about the doc appt! Good Luck on the job search...this will be my problem if I ever get back in to the "real world"....I've not had a "real" job in many years now....and no college education...so I guess I'll HAVE to get my photography going lol

Indymommy7 September 12th, 2009 06:49 AM

I have no friends in real life and my most of my family could care less

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f7...#ixzz0QtqnUvh2

I know exactly what you mean there. Every since moving up North 5 years ago, I left all my friends behind and no real friendships seem to form here. My family support (but for my dad when he's not busy being a workoholic) is non-existent. When I had my last m/c before this pregnancy my wonderful 'mother' tells me 'It's your body telling you loud and clear you don't need another child'. Ignorant *%itch!

Anyways, I am sorry for what you had to go through, chemical or whatever you call it. A loss is a loss once you get that + test and it's so painful!

GL with everything! We're here for you!

morethanfostermom September 12th, 2009 11:40 AM

I'm so sorry I missed this post! My condolences on your loss. I know it is hard, whether a chemical loss or not. I've lost multiple children so I can relate... God bless you! Good luck with Care One, I've heard GREAT things about them.