JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   What's going on this week? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/1704635-whats-going-week.html)

shari626 September 14th, 2009 09:28 AM

What's going on this week?

Is your week quiet - or HECTIC and CHAOTIC like mine is shaping up to be??

The girls start swimming this week, Andrew starts soccer tomorrow, and all the kids start AWANA on Wednesday. SIGH. I guess we have to get used to riding in the car. :rolleyes:

Doodle September 14th, 2009 09:30 AM

Re: What's going on this week?

my week is shaping up to be STRESSFUL. The last 2 weeks have been terrible and this one is looking like it's going to follow suit. I keep finding myself mumbling "serenity now, serenity NOW!!"

littlereds5 September 14th, 2009 09:48 AM

Hopefully it will be a quiet week.

MamaAshley September 14th, 2009 03:01 PM

crazy as usual!

MamaJessie September 15th, 2009 03:59 PM

We had the back to school picnic last night. Esme has dance tomorrow, DH starts teaching at the hall again Wednesday nights Sapphire has dance Thursday (4-6) then goes right to flag football (6 - 7:30), Sebastian has flag Thursday too. Rich coaches his team.

I was supposed to start dance tonight but I am taking September off. I really love it though and can't wait for an hour of me time every week.

morethanfostermom September 15th, 2009 05:35 PM

Crazy! The kids have dental appointments tomorrow afternoon and start AWANA tomorrow night. I will be attending a wake while they are there as my little cousin was killed last week. Thursday is the funeral. Our anniversary is next week, it also happens to be my husband's birthday, so Friday we are going to the Apple store to get us each new Macbook Pros and then I'm getting him PS3 and Rock Band (FINALLY!!!) as a surprise. Hopefully I will have a big enough bonus that I can get my Wii finally too... ;) Then after the kids get out of school we are taking them bowling. Sunday is Mom's birthday so I am taking her to lunch and to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Saturday. I am also going refrigerator and mattress shopping (for the kids). There's a PPV boxing match on Saturday night and I'm partially sure DH wants to purchase it and have fight party... that's still up in the air... so if that's a 'go' then I will be spending most of Saturday evening cleaning and cooking finger foods. Sunday is church, Sunday dinner, and hair styling day. Oh yes, and in between all of that I am working night shift this week and I have two onsite lab/exams for school. YIKES.