JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Gtky #5 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2125643-gtky-5-a.html)

shari626 October 7th, 2010 11:01 AM

Gtky #5

Tell us about your bestie :D Who's your best friend? When did you meet them? How long have you been friends?

myblueyez October 7th, 2010 01:20 PM

Re: Gtky #5

Who's your best friend? Beth
When did you meet them? 2005, I was 25, she was 21.
How long have you been friends? We became friends within a few months of meeting at work, at first we were rivals, then quickly became inseperable. We have alot in common, ideas beliefs and likes, but were total opposites. She's tall & skinny, I'm short & stalky. She's the city girl, I'm country. She's the pierced, mohawked, sleeved-out free spirit, I had to keep a "normal" outside appearance due to my 2nd job. She's my concert buddy, confidant, and partner in crime...
Ah we have had some great times!!!

UrbanMomma October 7th, 2010 01:23 PM

Don't have friends...no time.

#5in2005 October 7th, 2010 02:03 PM

I don't like using the term bf/bestie or whatever because I have some very dear friends that I don't see very much, but I wouldn't consider them more or less imporartant than others. My closest friend is Diane, we have known each other for 12 years or so, and were always friendly, but we became close friends about 3 years ago.

8miraclez October 7th, 2010 02:23 PM

My DH is my best friend right now. He's about the only adult I talk with most days.
My best friend before I got married moved to another state to get married. She is completely opposite of me. Has no kids, works full time, total angel. I have half a dozen kids, am a SAHM, and am a bit wild, even if only on the inside since having kids. I miss her tons but I think it's hard for her to feel comfortable around my brood.

ForeverMommy81 October 7th, 2010 10:07 PM

Not sure I have a BFF :( I did, but things happened and the friendship went away :*( But I still have them in my heart every single day.

shari626 October 8th, 2010 05:55 AM

My bf is my dh too. Or my sister. But I do have a very close friend (Dh's cousin's wife) and we were really close (hanging out all the time) until I started working! We are trying to stay in contact all the time!!

*~Amber~* October 8th, 2010 08:14 AM

Karen is who I consider my bestie, We live more than a 1000 miles apart but she is my closest friend. She is the type of friend that you don't see for years (we talk every other month or so) and you can just pick up where you left off. I met her 10 yrs ago. I met her in college.

mom2many2010 October 8th, 2010 09:18 AM

My bestie is Dori, I met her through my husband. She was the wife of my husbands boss and when we first got up here they invited us camping and the rest as they say is history. We talk 3-9 times a day and she really is the only person I have real world that know's me as well as I know myself.