JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Intro (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2128385-intro.html)

escowood84 October 10th, 2010 09:26 PM

Intro

Hi my name is Angel I have 5 kids and a step daughter who I raise, Jordan 9, Hailey 8, Alyzabeth8, Emiley5, Christina 3 and baby Jesse 1. So as you can see I have a large family but not huge I got my tubes tied about a year ago and recently found out I may be pregnant again I was really upset at first but then thought if its meant to be then it will be. Although my home test came back neg which is what I thought I wanted I am now regreting having them tied especially since I just learned if by chance I do get prego its most likely a tubal :( I go to the dr at the end of the month just to check up.. My family and friends all think I'm crazy for having all my kids and always making coments,:mad: I hate it!!!

shari626 October 11th, 2010 03:38 AM

Re: Intro

Welcome Angel! Glad you found us!!!

Farmers-wife October 11th, 2010 08:09 AM

Yeah, we understand the friends thinking we are nuts thing. We are here for you. Get those tubes untied!

Kierasmom October 11th, 2010 02:47 PM

Welcome!

MamaJessie October 11th, 2010 03:43 PM

Welcome. If you are concerned about a tubal wouldn't your dr. squeeze you in sooner? Hope all works out for you.

Oh and yeah, people giving us garbage for having more than two kids is a popular topic around here :lol:

#5in2005 October 11th, 2010 04:40 PM

Welcome here!!!

ForeverMommy81 October 11th, 2010 10:07 PM

Welcome Angel!! :D So glad you found us! :) I'm sure we can all relate about friends/family/strangers thinking we're crazy, hehe :)

Mama to 4 Monsters October 11th, 2010 10:25 PM

Welcome!!! Love the spelling of your Daughter's name! I haven't 'met' anyone else who spells Alyzabeth like that... we always get funny looks because of it LOL

Just_Marie October 11th, 2010 10:43 PM

welcome!

I'm also a bit concerned that they wouldn't look for an ectopic until the end of the month. Hopefully that's not it.

Sassafrass October 14th, 2010 08:32 AM

Welcome!

I know about the family/friends opinions. We had 5, my dh had a V, we got it reversed and had #6 and working on #7!

escowood84 October 24th, 2010 05:28 PM

Thanks everyone, so good news it that its not a tubal and not prego but found out that the lab results from my tubal showed that they didn't get the right tube so either I don't have a tube or its hiding. I guess if I turn up prego then its still there :) and meant to be...

Momtothe6thpower October 24th, 2010 08:20 PM

:welcome:

Glad to hear it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy.