JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Evil Genius tees (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2139973-evil-genius-tees.html)

escowood84 October 23rd, 2010 08:59 PM

Evil Genius tees

I just saw a sight who had a few funny saying tees heres a few-
Large families doing our part to stimulate the economyYes, they're all mine! Yes, I have my handsfull! Yes, I know what causes it! Yes, I'm glad its me and not you too!Don't ask me if I'm getting fixed clearly nothings broken!No, we plan to keep going til we get a ugly one!No, they're not all mine I gather up all the neighbors kids then go shopping!! Just thought I'd share, do you have any funny things you have said or heard??:excited:

Mama to 4 Monsters October 24th, 2010 09:29 AM

Re: Evil Genius tees

Those are good!

When Aly was a newborn, I was taking her to her pediatrician appointment and had her, Noah (2 1/2 at the time), and Nicky (14 months) with me. Some woman looked at me in horror and asked if they were all mine. I told her "Nope!! Kmart was having a blue light special... 3 for the price of 1... and I just couldn't pass up a deal like that!!" She just stared at me :rolleyes:

#5in2005 October 24th, 2010 03:52 PM

lol, those are funny :)

escowood84 October 24th, 2010 04:32 PM

lol, thats so funny!! I hate how everyones has something to say about how many kids I have, I love meeting familys with lots of kids I guess I just wish I had more people in my area that can relate to me and how I fill my husband calls me the baby hoarder :).. I thought they where cute and wanted to share..

Just_Marie October 24th, 2010 08:56 PM

I like the ugly one comment:)

myblueyez October 24th, 2010 10:22 PM

LMAO at the ugly one... Those are all cute

ForeverMommy81 October 24th, 2010 11:21 PM

I need the one that says, "Yes, I know I have my hands full" LoL! EVERY TIME WE GO ANYWHERE, everyone says that to me....it gets REALLY annoying.

cnote October 25th, 2010 05:41 AM

They are really cute!

I have a Tshirt that I saw at Walgreens when I was preggo w/ number 4. It says "Who are all these kids and why do they keep calling me mom?"

I was almost due and I walked right into that tshirt, it's like it was calling for me to buy it LOL! I have only worn it around the house a few times though.

Momtothe6thpower October 25th, 2010 05:54 PM

LOL! Those are funny!

I usually say I'm waiting for one to come out with black hair since I have dark brown/blackish hair and all my kids hair are blondish to sandy brown.

GiftsfromGod October 26th, 2010 03:15 PM

Those are great :)

nurselochia October 27th, 2010 07:59 AM

:giggle: