JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   how many do you have? how many would you ideally like? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2577690-how-many-do-you-have-how-many-would-you-ideally-like.html)

justjaQ September 26th, 2012 07:06 AM

how many do you have? how many would you ideally like?

i have been blessed with 3 boys and a girl. would love to someday have another, or maybe even two more, BUT not anytime soon. being 28, time is hopefully on my side. i don't plan to remarry, after the disaster i went through with my older kids' father, but i'm not at all opposed to having a child with someone whom i love. i'm thinking about paraguard right now, and then, if/when i'm ready, going for more. right now, i couldn't be happier with the lovely beams of light that i currently parent. we are a very close-knit family, particularly since the dads aren't around, and my family is super-close with my kids.

do you have boys or girls, how many, and are you open to, or hoping for more? surely this has been asked, but i'm still new and curious and looking to get to know you ladies. :)

xo to all!

wishing September 26th, 2012 07:26 AM

Re: how many do you have? how many would you ideally like?

3 boys, 2 girls, and currently pregnant with the 3rd girl.

Momtothe6thpower September 26th, 2012 07:38 AM

I have 4 girls and 2 boys.

I guess I'm open to having more but we aren't TTC and I don't see us ever trying again.

UrbanMomma September 26th, 2012 07:54 AM

I have ten, 7 boys and 3 girls. I'm not opposed to more, but its more of a NTNP kinda thing

Repti.Mom September 26th, 2012 09:51 AM

4 boys 3 girls right now. I know DH doesn't really want more. We'll see what happens when I get bored with this one. lol

MamaJessie September 26th, 2012 10:18 AM

I have 3 girls and 1 boy. I would love to have two more but not sure if that is going to happen.

wishing September 26th, 2012 10:21 AM

I wrote how many I have but forgot to say about future plans.

We don't know right now. I think there is a good chance we will have one more especially if we are able to quickly after the baby but there are a lot of factors health wise to consider before deciding 100%

HalfDozen September 26th, 2012 10:44 AM

4 girls and pregnant with my 5th child. No plans to have any more after this.

Babymakes8 September 26th, 2012 10:52 AM

I have 4 boys and 2 girls - and we don't have any plans to have more, but in all honesty I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 more, if DH was on board. I don't think I want to have anymore biological, though. We've discussed maybe becoming foster parents after our kids are older/grown.

mom2many2010 September 26th, 2012 12:12 PM

I have 4 boys and 4 girls (boy/girl order all the way down) and I was done at #7. Number 8 was just determined. My husband wants one more, but this woman is DONE!

Iluvmybabies* September 26th, 2012 12:34 PM

I have 4 girls right now and we are TTC #5, we are having 2 more for sure maybe more DH says he does not want to go more then 10 but we will see ;)

sarahlorrain September 26th, 2012 01:26 PM

I also have a girl and three boys. Currently pregnant with #5 and hoping for another girl. This will probably be the last baby.

mamato4andc September 26th, 2012 02:06 PM

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. We are adopting a little girl as soon as we get the money. We don't plan on having anymore but are open to as many as God has for us.

10thtimearound September 26th, 2012 05:01 PM

I have 5 girls and 4 boys currently ttcing # 10 We plan on more

#5in2005 September 26th, 2012 05:08 PM

I have 5 girls, and we definetly don't plan on having more babies. Our nephew lives with us now, so who knows who might join our family yet.

~mommy~ September 26th, 2012 06:14 PM

3 boys, 3 girls, dh is done.

nicolelogg September 26th, 2012 11:07 PM

3 girls, and 2 boys, we are most likely done.

Mommytoeight2013 September 27th, 2012 11:17 AM

Hi all! I'm new to the board. I have 4 girls and 3 boys also currently pregnant with #8. We find out what were having October 11! After this baby my body is done so we are trying to make this a fun pregnancy. :smile:

vickyblueeyes September 27th, 2012 11:50 PM

hi everyone .i have 3 boys 2 girls and am trying for number 6 .not sure how many id like im 39 ,so who knows

therevslady September 28th, 2012 07:01 AM

I have 1 girl and 3 boys. Totally open to more babies. Not sure how many we want. I see that things would get difficult for us if we had more than 6. My 30th birthday is just around the corner and I feel like I have several baby-having years to go. So far all of our kids have been a pleasant "surprise." I'm sure we'll have more surprises with how things work around here ;)