JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Just for fun -- How many expectant mommies & those currently ttc? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2648148-just-for-fun-how-many-expectant-mommies-and-those-currently-ttc.html)

aln030482 May 4th, 2013 07:54 AM

Just for fun -- How many expectant mommies & those currently ttc?

Since our lovely group is filled with many big family loving ladies, how many of us are expecting or currently ttc? Will this lil' one, or these lil' one's for those expecting multiples, complete your family or are you hoping for more?

I'm currently pregnant with an EDD of 12.2.13, my 8th (& possibly 9th) live pregnancy, not including m/c's. :D Still trying to make it to 10 blessings ( :shhh: don't tell the children) but it's still up in the air because of the # of c-section's.

UrbanMomma May 4th, 2013 10:19 AM

Re: Just for fun -- How many expectant mommies & those currently ttc?

I'm expecting #11 sometime late July to mid August. My "edd" is July 30th. This is probably the last one. Dh has had his referral for the vasectomy, but he never called for the appointment.

*~ Joni ~* May 4th, 2013 03:14 PM

Im expecting #4 which will be our last :)

mamato4andc May 4th, 2013 04:24 PM

Looks like I'm expecting #5 around January 2nd. Who knows how many more we'll have.

Christina642 May 4th, 2013 06:31 PM

I'm expecting #5 with an EDD of Nov 23rd. This will be our last.

LABs May 6th, 2013 02:09 PM

I'm due in November with twins. They are our last!

callista83 May 6th, 2013 05:32 PM

TTC #4, probably our last (although I'd love more, but not enough room or money)

AmiraX4 May 7th, 2013 10:07 AM

Preggers with #8

C-section scheduled for July 22nd

Jenilope May 10th, 2013 08:48 AM

#4 is due in August for us. We're undecided about whether or not we're done. We feel so blessed to have the children that we do, but every pregnancy has presented some kind of complication and it keeps getting scarier and more serious so we might decide this is the end for us.

Rebelmommy May 12th, 2013 06:21 PM

We will begin TTC as soon as I get my first PP cycle :) I don't know if we will go for more after that or not, right now we are content to have 1 more, but who knows!

Iluvmybabies* May 14th, 2013 08:07 PM

I am pregnant with #5 due Oct 21st, we will have 1 more no matter what maybe we will go to 8 we will see lol

I feel 6 might be our number but I do want as many as my body will let me :smile:

HippieLove May 17th, 2013 04:37 AM

How many c-sections have you had? I'm not pregnant or TTC but WTTC my 5th and I've had 3 c-sections so far. I'm really nervous that my dreams to TTC will be dashed before they begin because of scar tissue :(

H_Hplus1 June 8th, 2013 08:13 AM

Expecting #7 September 21, 2013!! We said we were done but just maybe 1 more...lol I will be 41 in July so time is running out...

mommyluneyburd June 24th, 2013 10:38 AM

Expecting #5 in Feb 2014. We have 2 girls (9&8) and 2 boys (6&4) already.

mommy2lilmen June 26th, 2013 01:02 PM

Im almost 29 weeks pregnant with #8, I will be 36 this August, so this is our last. Now because of age only but because I think 4 in each hand is enough and balanced :D

JulieMc July 10th, 2013 04:53 PM

Soon to be "large" family here. I am pregnant with #3 and #4, and we fully intend to have more after this. DH said the other day "we'll have a few more after the twins", which I am on board with. He's the youngest of 10, so is open to a big family. I am the oldest of 3, but seeing his big family and all the benefits of having a bunch, I want that for our family too. :)

JoyfulChaosMama July 18th, 2013 10:53 AM

Our 13th is due early in January. We are happy with the children we have and we would be equally happy to have more. Or, as my husband has been saying for years, "We figure this is our middle child"

*Whiskey* July 19th, 2013 09:34 AM

We're TTC #6.. well, our 1st but we have 5 between us.