JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   just a question for you.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2653038-just-question-for-you.html)

MIL2lissy8 May 23rd, 2013 05:41 PM

just a question for you....

do you ever have a day where you are just tired and don't know what to do with your time? today i worked at wyatt's school for a couple hours and then came home, ran an errand and then home again for lunch. knowing i didn't have to pick wyatt up from school, i lay down for a rest. of course i couldn't sleep but i did just rest. then got up and worked on uploading (?) photos to my blog.then back to lay down again and watch some recorded tv shows. now i need to eat something for dinner and get ready to go to wyatts ballgame. but i am tired and don't really feel like doing much of anything. the tv has been my friend today. i feel lost and yet i have so many things i could be doing around here. tell me that you sometimes have days like this too, where you just can't figure out how to use your time.....please. :confused::eek:

UrbanMomma May 24th, 2013 05:07 AM

Re: just a question for you....

I have really exhausted days, but my lil darlings never let me sit, or have five minutes to myself to think, I fell asleep in the chair yesterday for about 30 minutes when all the lil kids napped (RARE happening), but most days I just keep moving because there is never a lack of something to do.

Hope you are feeling more rested today.

mom2many2010 May 24th, 2013 06:31 AM

Yep, I have lots of days like that. Usually more in the winter months, but it still happens in the nicer months. I think it's just our bodies way of telling us to slow down and take a break, so that we don't completely burn out.

*Whiskey* May 24th, 2013 07:10 AM

I agree, a day here or there like that is a day of catch up.

AmiraX4 May 24th, 2013 07:52 AM

My days are always being pulled in hundred different directions with something always to do. I think it would be nice to have a day kinda like that but I get what your saying in that you have things to do but you kinda want to put if off a little or cant sort the order.

Life sometimes get to rushed and very busy, Take your time out if needed and dont feel guilty heck life is life! :)

LABs May 24th, 2013 11:13 AM

I'm having more days like that! For me its a pg thing. I just have to slow down.

aln030482 May 24th, 2013 04:07 PM

Considering I'm still entirely way beyond exhausted from being pregnant, I have many many days like that.... more than I honestly care to admit at this point. Its quite frustrating too because before this pregnancy, even with being pregnant with the others, I was always on top of things. Now I sort, prioritize, & always make time for a nap or two or three. :smile:

~mommy~ May 24th, 2013 04:17 PM

Yes. A couple of days ago, I thought I could lay down on the couch and catch a quick nap before I had to pick kids up from school.....The day before the dc were gifted markers.... Well apparently I did nap because they drew all over the walls right above the couch. :mad:
Rhetorical ?? How old are you? I know you are a grandma.....My mom gets really tired with almost no exertion :( Hope it's not that for you.

Iluvmybabies* May 25th, 2013 01:24 AM

I get days like this, I try and nap any chance I get being pregnant, on medication for HG that makes me tired and having my 15mo old wears me out!