JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Just found this board, can I join? ;) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2656048-just-found-board-can-i-join.html)

H_Hplus1 June 4th, 2013 02:35 PM

Just found this board, can I join? ;)

I have been a member of JM for awhile now and didn't know this board existed. My name is Haley, I'll be 41 next month. My Dh, is Henry and he's 37. We definitely qualify for a large family as you can see by my siggy. We are currently expecting our 2nd baby together. I have 5 from a previous marriage.

About me: I'm an RN who worked FT until recently. Will be doing mostly contract work after baby is born as I missed out a lot on my now 2 year old. DH is a contractor for satellite/cable TV and does well. I also homeschool my children. I'm pretty busy but wouldn't change any of it:D.

HippieLove June 4th, 2013 04:05 PM

Re: Just found this board, can I join? ;)

Welcome :) My name is Emma, my partner and I have 6 all up between us.

Farmers-wife June 4th, 2013 07:25 PM

I can't see siggies so you will have to tell me specifically what you have, how old, etc.

Welcome. Congrats on new baby. I haven't been pregnant in 14 months and now I miss it. We have 9, I am 43 this year. I may be retired. We homeschool too. It is a blast.

*Whiskey* June 4th, 2013 07:36 PM

Yay! Welcome!
I'm Jen, hubby and I have a blended family of 5 (3 for me, 2 for him) and we're trying for one more.
The ladies here are super nice! I'd been on this forum for a while too and didn't know it existed lol. So glad it does!!

#5in2005 June 4th, 2013 08:47 PM

Welcome!!

Dh and I have 5 girls, they're 15,14,12,10 and 7.

Iluvmybabies* June 4th, 2013 09:58 PM

Welcome!!!

Me and DH have 4 girls and we are expecting baby girl #5 in Oct :smile:

AmiraX4 June 5th, 2013 08:42 AM

Hello. Im Farrah. Dh and I have 7 with #8 due next month. 4 boys and will be 4 girls when she is born.

LABs June 5th, 2013 11:52 AM

Welcome! We have two girls, two boys and now pg with twin girls! That statistic about the higher likelihood of twins after 35 is totally right!

UrbanMomma June 5th, 2013 01:12 PM

Hi and welcome!

I am Jen, my dh is Don. He has three from previous relationships. I have six from a previous relationship and we have four, about to be five together. So total there are 14, but we only have the 11 F/T and his youngest son every other weekend.

I have 7 boys, 18, 16, 14, 12, 5, 4, 1 and three girls, 10, 7, and 3. We are expecting another lil girl at the end of July.

this is a great group.

Momtothe6thpower June 5th, 2013 05:47 PM

:welcome: Glad you found us! My six are 14, 9, 8, 6, 4 and 2.

Counting our Blessings June 5th, 2013 06:42 PM

Welcome!
We just had number 10 a month ago and they range in age from 12 down to 5 weeks. We also homeschool :smile:

HalfDozen June 6th, 2013 04:40 PM

Welcome! I found this board during my most recent pregnancy. I have 5 children - 4 girls (16, 12, 11, and just under 2) and 1 boy (2 months).

H_Hplus1 June 6th, 2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmers-wife (Post 27421923)
I can't see siggies so you will have to tell me specifically what you have, how old, etc.

Welcome. Congrats on new baby. I haven't been pregnant in 14 months and now I miss it. We have 9, I am 43 this year. I may be retired. We homeschool too. It is a blast.

I have DD (20) and she has 1 year old boy (both live with us)
DS (19)
DD (17)
DS (12)
DS (9)
DS (2)

We have a full house that's for sure.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!! It really is nice to see other large families. It gets old hearing the comments of why so many kids and do we know how to stop it etc. We were going to have my tubes tied after this baby is born but are having second thoughts...lol