JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Super weird teeth growing?!? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/2712905-super-weird-teeth-growing.html)

AmiraX4 March 17th, 2014 06:42 PM

Super weird teeth growing?!?

So was just playing with Daliyah on the floor and noticed she had a tooth coming in on her top gums. She has her 2 bottom ones. The weird thing is that its the tooth next to the 2 front ones that normally come after the 2 bottom ones???

HUUHH?? is this ok?? I have NEVER in my childrens history or anyone I know had this happen??? Has anyone here ever had their LO skip getting the 2 front ones after the 2 bottom ones ? AND how does that affect the growth of the 2 center ones? :(

Im sorry for posting this here, I will post it on the DDC, I love those mommies too but on the weekend it gets really slow and Im just to freaked out by this....

MIL2lissy8 March 17th, 2014 06:45 PM

Re: Super weird teeth growing?!?

hmmm i dont know what the answer could be. good luck tho.

Farmers-wife March 17th, 2014 07:58 PM

My friends kid did that. Uncommon, but I don't think it is a problem. We did call him vampire baby for a little while though. Hadn't thought of that in a long time! Thanks for the memory. He is 17 now with a full set of choppers.

AmiraX4 March 17th, 2014 08:05 PM

Edit---I love those mommies too but on the weekend it gets really slow and Im just to freaked out by this...........ha ! meant to say on the weekend it gets slow and takes a day or 2 before it picks up again but I am really interested in knowing if anyone has seen this? From I googled it seems that it shouldnt be a problem but just seems really weird besides looking a little different.

FW--- postd then saw your reply. I take he didnt need any braces or anything. Just looked again before I put her to sleep and the other one is almost out . I really hope that she gets those 2 front ones reallllly soon..I dont want a vampy baby! :o :p

AmiraX4 March 17th, 2014 08:12 PM

Interesting thing I just found out by googling it, it said it couldbe a sign of vitD definciency. Although rare it said for bottle fed babies ( which she is )

Farmers-wife March 17th, 2014 09:16 PM

Step away from the google!

cybele March 18th, 2014 12:33 AM

Close google, haha.My 17yr old got his top teeth before his bottom teeth, the mothercraft nurse I saw for him said to me "I have been doing this for almost 40 years, I've seen it all, top teeth, eye teeth, molars, I've seen a 2 week old with a tooth. You know what I haven't seen? A child with no teeth. They all come in eventually, not always in the 'right' order, but that's not important."I loved that woman. So rational.

AmiraX4 March 18th, 2014 08:24 AM

^^ thanks for the reassurance ladies!

mom2many2010 March 18th, 2014 09:26 AM

I've been trying to comment on this since early this morning and for some reason this thread would not load. Finally it's loaded.My oldest was a vampire. He had no other teeth besides his fangs. He was our vampy baby. Teeth grew in fine with no issues. My kids were also late teethers, Cole was the only one to get teeth before a year old. Kailyn didn't get any teeth until about 18 months. There is actually no rules to when and where teeth come in, my dentist assured me of this with the older ones.

~mommy~ March 18th, 2014 07:05 PM

Teeth come in whenever and in whatever order (dc specific) they are supposed to.
Don't worry about it. :D

AmiraX4 March 18th, 2014 10:00 PM

Its good to know that there is a for sure success story on this not affecting health or the other teeth!!