JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Do you ever mix up... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/352187-do-you-ever-mix-up.html)

Kristina October 28th, 2006 05:41 PM

your kiddos names? and call them by the wrong name?

I do maybe 5 times a week :lol:

ilovemygirls October 29th, 2006 03:15 AM

Lol!! Yes!! i always mix up Charlotte and Ann-Marie!

mcbnpjtasa October 29th, 2006 07:49 AM

all the time
i confuse the cats to

LadyBelle October 29th, 2006 08:56 AM

yes all the time :lol:

crunchymama October 29th, 2006 09:49 AM

constantly

~Trina~ October 29th, 2006 02:31 PM

ALLLLLLL the time!! I also get the cats confused in there too!! Yesterday, I had a Mommy's Day Off (I had some spotting and cramping so I sent the kids to grandma's) and my cat Sam kept clawing at the furniture and MULIPLE times I caught myself saying "JOSHUA!"

Motherbird October 30th, 2006 10:05 AM

Whew, that makes me feel a little bit better! I get the kids names wrong almost every time I say them it seems. I'm starting to worry about my memory, but at least I know other moms do it sometimes too.

Stacey October 30th, 2006 07:08 PM

For the most part, I have to say Im pretty good! I rarely get the names mixed up but then again, I have only 4 kids.

Willowkarr November 3rd, 2006 04:44 PM

I only have 3 kids atm, but I ALWAYS mix up Preston and Eoughan LOL. Poor kids get yelled at for no reason some time. I think I'm having another boy, so that'll be even more confusing, lol.

Mommyx12 November 6th, 2006 02:12 PM

I get them mixed up all the time! So many times I go through a list of names before I get the right one! Dh is awful. He'll be calling one of the kids the wrong name and get irritated that they aren't answering, lol! I tell him if I'm calling Alyssa, why would Kaylee come? Now most times he says HEY and they all will come, lol!

Overyonder4 November 6th, 2006 02:23 PM

I do it all the time now. I didn't before, but am finding myself doing it all the time. I usually mix up my 2 and 3 year olds. But sometimes I mix up the boys too. At least I usually know my own name!!

Krista

Fern November 7th, 2006 01:32 PM

I frequently start to yell at the cat with my dd's name. Otherwise I do okay normally (although I only have three to yell at right now) but my dh mixes up the twins all the time and will be very insistant repeating the one boy's name, that boy will look at him all "What? What did I do?" while the offender continues his bad behavior obliviously. LOL

coryletum November 7th, 2006 04:34 PM

Constantly!!
Sometimes have been known to go through all nine of the others before I hit on the right one...the children have just got used to sighing in a resigned fashion and correcting me lol!

luv..erm...hold on a minute it will come to me....

xxx ( :smile: )

#5in2005 November 12th, 2006 03:39 PM

Frequently.

I find myself going through the first syllable of everyones name before I get the right kid.

daatc November 12th, 2006 06:04 PM

I mix them too...and sometimes the dog!

MomE212 November 18th, 2006 04:49 PM

Oh my gosh yes, Soemtimes when I am flustered I will go through all the girsl names before I get the right one.