JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/)
-   -   Anyone see this? About Dr Phil wanting a (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f75-large-families/4568-anyone-see-about-dr-phil-wanting.html)

mineforever October 14th, 2004 09:55 AM

Dr Phil wants a large family!

I can just see this being turned into a free for all against large families.. it's not going to go over very well I can just see it.. It will be a show on why you SHOULDN'T have lots of kids..

There was another post I saw on another board from one of the women who work for the show and she as since changed the wording on her post b/c she had mentioned that she was looking for a rediculasly large family for the show.. and a lady I know complained about it..

but if that is how they are advertising about this episode it just can't be good.. I see NOTHING about my large and growing family that is rediculas.

I'm sure hoping though that they get a family on the show that has everyone loving their family.. that would show dr. phil

zonapellucida October 14th, 2004 01:10 PM

That man is an ##### I think we should write him ......

zonapellucida October 14th, 2004 01:14 PM

THIS REALLYY BURNED ME!!!! How presumtious, the jerk.l

Are you from a LARGE family of 10 or more? Do you often feel lost in the shuffle of your many siblings/family members? Or, are you a parent who doesn't know how to handle all of your kids?

Would you like Dr. Phil's help in overcoming issues with your large family? Please email us your story.

Please respond ONLY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN APPEARING ON THE SHOW WITH DR. PHIL.

Lets go on and Tell dear Dr PHill that we can't handle all our kids so he can ask if we know about birth control options EEEERRRRRRGGGGGG

oreokitten October 14th, 2004 01:15 PM

I think someone here should be on the show to show him that we're not going crazy like he and most people might think. I like Dr. Phil, but I agree...he will find the craziest people to be that large family and give all of us other large families a bad wrap. It says you have to be at least 10 or more and we are only 8 (blended). Anyone want to write?

zonapellucida October 15th, 2004 12:27 PM

You know what would be really fun--lets get our families together and go on --telling our kids to be as abnoxious as they possibly can, LMAO

rollopodio October 15th, 2004 12:57 PM

i do like dr. phil. however i dont even have a big family and i was a little offended. so i agree that dr. phil right now is an #####

x3 MaGs x3 October 16th, 2004 06:06 PM

what an assface !!! that's just ridiculous .... my friend Katey has 13 siblings .. yeah okay they have their problems and stuff but they all love eachother and most of the time it's all good.. he just sucks .. sorry but i've always disliked him!! :angry: <_<