JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Letters to Heaven (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f554-letters-to-heaven/)
-   -   Our little guy Logan (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f554-letters-to-heaven/961523-our-little-guy-logan.html)

Mellza March 5th, 2008 01:47 PM

:inlove: You were and still are my world child. :inlove:
Dad and I have been trying to keep very busy... But its hard because nothing we do can touch the emptiness.
Its been two weeks and one day since you left us. I understand though. You fought for so long Logan and I am so proud of you. I want you to know that I did everything in my power to stay by your side.
I'm so sorry you went through so much for so long... I am so glad though that you were able to come home with us for at least those wonderful three weeks and three days.
someday Logan this will get a little easier but for now mommy really misses you... and she's trying not to cry because I know you wouldn't want to upset me in any way. But Logan mommy and daddy may be sad for a little while but eventually it'll get better. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I want you to fly hard and away from this world that was so cruel to you. We're going to be okay in time... You'll always be our "little guy" .. forever and forever...

Mellza March 25th, 2008 07:52 AM

Logan, its been 5 weeks since you flew away.
I often think about what you would be doing right now if you were still here. I wonder if you'd been born heathy if you'd be crawling and starting to eat new foods. Mommy is trying really hard to find answers for you and us. We still don't know anything about you and why you were born so sick.
I miss your cold little hands and all our special time we spent together. You went thru so much Logan and it breaks my heart for you. I knew how bad those needles and tubes hurt. I didn't want you to endure any suffering but I saw it in your eyes. You were a little baby that couldn't move and was trapped. I'll never forget your tears rolling down your face as your life was trying to be saved. I wanted to give you every chance possible to be the best Logan you could be. I knew it and saw it in your eyes that you were done fighting and Logan you fought longer and harder then I think I could have. You came back from nearly being dead more times then I can count and I think that is partly because you loved us so much. I just want you to know that I love you and that will never change or be taken away from you. Even though your gone we still had those three weeks at home Logan and I'm so happy you got to experience what the good life is even if it was too short. I don't know what to do with your things so right now they are in your room where we left them. I talk to your picture everyday and at night I turn the lights off in your room and say goodnight. I miss you so much.

Mellza June 10th, 2008 07:17 PM

HI sweet baby boy. Hope your doing better where ever you are. Mommy is thinking of you all the time. She misses you every moment of every day. I started sleeping with your little blue blanket. Mommy moved into your bedroom. I painted the walls blue in honor of you. Your picture is hanging right by my bed so I can kiss you goodnight every day. Mommy has started college classes to become a biologist. I want to help little children that are born so sick like you were. You are my guiding light. I miss you and love you more than the big world, moon, sun and stars. You are my everything.