JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   LGBT Mommies and Mommies to be (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f302-lgbt-mommies-and-mommies-to/)
-   -   Gay after Marriage! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f302-lgbt-mommies-and-mommies-to/2608225-gay-after-marriage.html)

Jessy_Ree December 24th, 2012 10:05 AM

Gay after Marriage!

Hi ladies..I know this board if fairly inactive but thought I'd post anyway..So after being with the same man for 10 yrs and having 4 kids I find that Im still not truely happy..Ive always identified as bisexual and thought I could be happy either way but thats proven to not be the case..I always seem happier when Ive dated women and so we've decided mutually to get divorced...Right now I feel doomed to spend life alone because honestly..who wants to take on an entire family of children? Has anyone had experience with this? Helpitty help help!

Story January 8th, 2013 08:51 AM

Re: Gay after Marriage!

Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone who'll be willing to take you and all your kids, you'd be surprised how many people don't mind kids :)

sugnim January 21st, 2013 06:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear that your marriage will not work out. When you are ready to try a new relationship, you may find that having kids can actually be an advantage. Trying to start a family can be expensive & difficult for 2 women. Falling in love with someone who has children can be a great way to form a family for a woman who wants to have children, but does not yet.

How are your kids doing with everything?

iloveyouAddyBear February 27th, 2013 07:22 PM

I've dated men and I have 2 kids by 2 different men. I have also realized that I am a lot happier with a woman. I just recently met someone that excepts both my kids and I. We are all really happy and I am happier then I ever have been! There is a special someone out there for everyone. Your husband just wasn't that person and you will find someone who will except your children and whom you will grow to love!! I wish you all the best with what you are going through right now. Also wish you even more luck finding the right person! :smile:

Gaby&Emmy'sMama April 30th, 2013 01:54 PM

I hope things are going okay for you hun :)

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy May 20th, 2013 04:21 AM

I have been married for 10 years as well and we have been through the birth of 4 children although we lost our first at 27 weeks gestation (stillborn) ~ but we now have three beautiful children.

we are going to start the process of divorce soon and I have found an amazing women who makes me happy and loves my kids.

I hope you find the same hun

I have been married for 10 years as well and we have been through the birth of 4 children although we lost our first at 27 weeks gestation (stillborn) ~ but we now have three beautiful children.

we are going to start the process of divorce soon and I have found an amazing women who makes me happy and loves my kids.

I hope you find the same hun