JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   March 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1855-march-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What are your symptoms so far? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1855-march-2013-playroom/2548169-what-your-symptoms-so-far.html)

NicoleAlyson July 11th, 2012 10:55 AM

What are your symptoms so far?

Hi Ladies!
I've been curious as to what all of your symptoms are?
I have all kinds of strange lower abdominal cramps, that last ALL day, like pulling, pinching, throbbing, you name it, I got it!
My legs also feel a little sore.
I'm EXHAUSTED! Went home and ate dinner, fell asleep at 7PM!
My lower back is sore, sore, sore!
& :tmi: bb's are getting more and more sore every day, even though they seem more sore at night.

I'm also VERY moody.
I get mad over absolutely anything!

I just want to see what we're all experiencing!

pickle0313 July 11th, 2012 11:05 AM

Re: What are your symptoms so far?

Nicole,

I have almost exactly the same symptoms! Is this your first pregnancy? I was worried about the lower abdominal & back pain but the doc last night said that's all pretty normal as the body is stretching to allow the uterus & baby to grow :)

Peytonsmommy July 11th, 2012 11:12 AM

I have no symptoms other than some slight cramping and was nauseaous yesterday. With both of my previous pregnancies I had zero symptoms so this will be new to me if I end up with morning sickness.

LaceyMay2630 July 11th, 2012 12:08 PM

I'm not having to many. I've had mild cramping, on and off throughout the day. When I woke up this morning, I was really dizzy/nauseous but it went away when I ate. And now I'm just hungry and sleepy ha ha!

snlemon July 11th, 2012 12:21 PM

Nothing really yet. I've had to wake up to pee a few times which tipped me off. And I wanted to throw a grocery cart at someone in Wal-Mart the other day (apparantly the killer rage hormone gets dumped on me during pregnancy). But as for tired, dizzy, stomach, etc. I haven't experianced it yet. Symptoms haven't started up for me until 6 weeks in the past. We'll see how this pregnancy goes.

DivaMommy09 July 11th, 2012 12:30 PM

My boobs are super sore, my back hurts, I have the mild cramping too and I am so tired that I could sleep ALL DAY!

1st.time.mama333 July 11th, 2012 01:04 PM

The symptoms just hit me yesterday, which is actually early for me- I didn't have any symptoms with my dd until 6-8 weeks. Anyways, I am EXHAUSTED, nauseous, and moody. Overall just blah.

JLNichols07 July 11th, 2012 01:07 PM

My big one is being tired..I'm in bed at 8:30 at night ready to pass out. My bbs are somewhat tender and I have some crampiness every now and again.

KtKuKi July 11th, 2012 01:10 PM

I have sore bbs, tired, cramps, sore back, nauseous, dizzy at times, tired all the time.