JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   March 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1970-march-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Gender Predictions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1970-march-2014-playroom/2666458-gender-predictions.html)

BrittneyLA July 18th, 2013 09:44 AM

Gender Predictions

Has anyone done any at home gender test yet?? There are so many out there now a days. My other PR had a list of all the ways you can predict and what everyone's results were. If you have done any what did they say? Here are some of the ones I can think of (some you can't do until later on like the Old wives tales test)

Baking Soda Test. Baking soda gender test | BabyCenter Blog

Moon sign Test AND New Moon/ Full moon Test ( Boy full moon phase Girl New moon phase) You should know your Ovulation day for the Sign one Moon Phase Calculator - Moon Sign Calendar

The Ring test Wedding Ring Gender Test

Chinese Gender Prediction (Make sure you use your LUNAR AGE!!) Chinese Lunar Calendar - Gender Predictions

Store Bought Test Example- IntelliGender

Online Old Wives tales test - There are MANY here is one link though Gender Prediction Quiz | Am I Having a Boy or Girl? | BabyZone

You can also compare your "Sway" Swaying for a girl or boy is when you change your diet, supplements, how you DTD, and so on. You can go here http://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/Natural.aspx and poke around and see what your "sway" was. We used to have a sub-forum in TTC a Specific Gender where we would guess for you but I don't know what happened to it. :/

Ramzi Theory. What side is your placenta on?? Left Girl Right Boy!! If you have an early U/S ask your tech what side it's forming one. Best before 10 weeks. This theory has been Accurate for me EVERY time. AND almost all the girls I know who used it. ;)

Am I forgetting any??

Jen@FirsAve July 18th, 2013 10:29 AM

Re: Gender Predictions

ooohh fun! I'll definately be trying these. I think it would be fun if everyone posted their results and we kept it as a sticky to see what came true!

BrittneyLA July 18th, 2013 10:46 AM

Jen that's what we did in my old Due date club. :)

HeatherLyn429 July 18th, 2013 11:58 AM

I like that chinese calendar! That is the first one I have found that is 100% right for ALL of my kids!

Says girl this time!

2014 Offshoremama78 July 18th, 2013 12:26 PM

I just did this and predicted a girl.. lol
Baby gender calendar
The Chinese gender says girl..

2014 Offshoremama78 July 18th, 2013 12:33 PM

OK so the Chinese gender chart has been spot on for
ALL my kids.. Even the one I lost at 22 weeks..

MommaLove13 July 18th, 2013 01:14 PM

This is neat! This Chinese chart is still wrong for my second dd. It's saying boy for her and boy for this one. I'll probably try all the things and see how many are right.

BrittneyLA July 18th, 2013 01:26 PM

Out of my three boys Chinese charts are only right ONCE!! lol

BrittneyLA August 6th, 2013 01:37 PM

Anyone do any more at home test? I'm doin thebaking soda next time I have to pee. ;)

HeatherLyn429 August 6th, 2013 01:43 PM

I might try baking soda. I did intelligender with my last baby at 10 weeks & got a clear boy result & it was correct.

Ramzi theory would put me having a girl.

That quiz said girl

Idk if I had a boy or girl diet gonna have to go read up on those. I do know I was taking B6 which is one of the girl supplements, but not for that reason I just like B6

BrittneyLA August 6th, 2013 01:52 PM

Baking Soda said boy. :/ lol

Butterflykisses2 August 6th, 2013 02:30 PM

Baking soda test I've done twice now and both indicated girl

The moon one I'm kind of guessing when ovulation was but if I'm right that indicates girl

Chinese gender chart said girl but it said my son was a girl too.

Mommy is guessing it will be baby boy #2

nicolee13 August 6th, 2013 02:58 PM

I did the Chinese calendar and it says girl....hmmmmm

Empty arms August 6th, 2013 05:47 PM

I did the chinese one and it was wrong about my first... Now it says girl, and I am positive it's a boy! Guess I'll have to wait 3 + weeks to find out... (but I KNOW it's a boy!)

Vandertramp August 6th, 2013 08:53 PM

The Chinese gender was correct for my first two, this time it says boy.

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy August 6th, 2013 10:17 PM

Baking soda - Boy
Moon Phase - Boy
Chinese - Boy

HeatherLyn429 August 7th, 2013 05:01 AM

Baking soda test done both last night & this morning with fmu both times got a girl result.

Tamara22 August 7th, 2013 12:34 PM

Chinese chart would not give me a result for my first son since he was conceived before I was 18. The chinese chart was wrong for my 2nd son. It says Boy for this one. Wouldn't mind it being wrong again. :-P

Moon phase says girl for this one. I don't have baking soda at work to try that test.