JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   March 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1970-march-2014-playroom/)
-   -   The snap on my fav jeans kept popping open today... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1970-march-2014-playroom/2667992-snap-my-fav-jeans-kept-popping-open-today.html)

maybethistime July 25th, 2013 08:48 PM

The snap on my fav jeans kept popping open today...

I know this is my 3rd child and I'm going to start showing earlier, but puhlease! I am not ready for maternity clothes. I was hoping to make it til the end of the summer so I could just buy some cute fall maternity stuff. Not happy, especially since I'm trying to keep the news quiet until I hit 12 weeks! Anyone else popping their buttons ;)?:D:o

2014 Offshoremama78 July 25th, 2013 09:41 PM

Re: The snap on my fav jeans kept popping open today...

Mine have started getting snugger,
But hoping its just bloat.. Water weight...
Wishful thinking??

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy July 25th, 2013 11:44 PM

lol not yet, but I understand the concern. I am only 5 weeks though, no change in my size juet yet

Try a hairband looped through the button hole and around the button, that got me through a few weeks

Try a hairband looped through the button hole and around the button, that got me through a few weeks

Jen@FirsAve July 26th, 2013 03:23 AM

Towards the end of the day my trousers feel more snug but I suspect thats just bloat, since they fit fine in the morning :rolleyes:

MommaLove13 July 26th, 2013 05:23 AM

Seeing as this is my 4th pregnancy I wouldn't be surprised if I do start showing soon. At 10 weeks with my last my uterus was already above my pelvic bone and was starting to show then. Everything is normal in the am, but come 4pm everything is snug and fits tight so it's just bloat for me right now. I've been switching to pj pants around then unless I have somewhere to go. If I need to leave I put on a pair of maternity jeans or use a bellaband until I can get home and put on comfy pants.

melissaleigh July 26th, 2013 05:48 AM

I can't button my work pants anymore. Mine is bloat from all the medications I've been taking for my FET. I also showed really early with my DD I had a pretty round tummy by 12 weeks. So while the plan is to keep it a secret until 12 weeks I doubt that will happen

Ally11 July 26th, 2013 06:00 AM

I am a big girl (5'8 and 229 this AM) so it is hard to tell what is baby, bloat, or just my natural fluffiness. Which is why it isn't hard to hide this until 12-16 wks.
Also since this is my 7th pregnancy, my uterus is a bit stretched and I look 5-6 months pregnant on any given day:smile: so I am just wearing my stretchy jeans like usual. :p

sydneyrose July 26th, 2013 08:05 AM

It's okay. My skinny jeans feel too tight around my waist now.
I've been sticking to dresses.

Hides my belly well and it makes sense since it's summer.
I've been praying I can wait until fall too!
I WANT SOME CUTE LONG SLEEVES THAT WILL LAST MY WHOLE PREGNANCY.

soooo, we're in the same boat.

:smackshead:

madis-mama17 July 26th, 2013 08:38 AM

I have a lot of bloating well that's what I'm hoping it is. This is my second and I had a basketball belly by 16 wks with my dd and I hear you shoe earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. But I am a lot bigger than with her so I'm praying that I only gain 10-15 lbs with this one I only gained 18 with my dd so hears hoping!!

kyekye July 26th, 2013 09:29 AM

This is my second and I totally have a belly. I don't understand I am only 8 weeks! My pants are still fitting but my belly is a prego belly. Its crazy to me! I look like I did at 18 weeks with my daughter!

JTsquared July 26th, 2013 05:30 PM

^ same here. I'm 7.5 weeks and definitely starting to get a belly. My belly was so small last time, it took forever to start really showing.

Jazminhumboldt August 26th, 2013 02:39 PM

I have been keeping the top of my jeans open since about week 7! Just bloating, I guess, but at 11 weeks, I think it might be starting to be a legit bump now. :p

Schofield06 August 26th, 2013 07:20 PM

I haven't been able to button things for a while now. It's too uncomfortable. I've been using a rubber band, but I might get some stuff from my SIL tomorrow.

Mrs. D August 27th, 2013 01:17 AM

I can't button anything anymore without discomfort. But I did get a pair of maternity pants that don't really look like maternity pants. That helps. ;)