JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1710-may-2012-playroom/)
-   -   New Years Eve Plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1710-may-2012-playroom/2609071-new-years-eve-plans.html)

melissalaw December 28th, 2012 06:33 AM

New Years Eve Plans

Do you have plans for New Years Eve? What do you plan on doing?

I think we are going to pick up some steaks and grill out and just hang out at home. I have a hard time staying up late so hopefully I will be able to stay up until midnight.

Raven_Haired_Mama December 28th, 2012 06:52 AM

Re: New Years Eve Plans

We never go out. Mike picked up a shift at work since it's extra pay. He may be working from home though. I will probably build a fire and snuggle with my three boys :)

muffin300 December 28th, 2012 07:01 AM

no clue what we are doing. DHs parents offered to stay at our house with the kids. but I don't know if we will actually go out or not.

MamaT3blessings December 28th, 2012 07:57 AM

Who knows. Normally (pre-Luke) we would have went out. Now, i'm not sure what we'll do. Probably nothing. None of my friends have kids so they will all be out partying it up without me! My friends are in the 24-26 range and most of them are married, just no kids yet...except us! We're the lame ones of the group...but everyone sure loves Luke and he always gets lots of attention!

CarolynBB December 28th, 2012 08:37 AM

No idea here either. Our best friends invited us over and said we could spend the night (they live an hour away) but since we just got back into town I may not want to pack a bag up again. We might just be lame this year and go to bed before midnight. :lol:

Beachbabies December 28th, 2012 01:41 PM

I'm stealing your idea Melissa! That sounds good :)

We were invited to a few parties, one that's no kids so I don't think that's a go because my family usually is busy and can't watch the boys.

The other is kid friendly but it is until 9 (they celebrate with NY). Cole would be ok but I'm a little worried that Chase will turn into a monster after his bedtime. It also depends on if I'm feeling better or not.

We'll probably just stay home realistically and be romantic- it's our dating anniversary- our first kiss was a new year's kiss :)

bookworm16_2000 December 28th, 2012 02:17 PM

We'll stay in and be in bed before midnight (I hope Allison is at least!). We aren't big partiers and 2 kids puts a cramp in it anyway :)

.:fearless:. December 28th, 2012 05:00 PM

We always stay home and play games and such with the kids.