JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What was for lunch today? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2579652-what-for-lunch-today.html)

LPNMOMMY84 October 1st, 2012 12:12 PM

What was for lunch today?

I made homemade chicken salad with apples and avocado in it on oatmeal bread, side of avocado with salt and pepper.

I may or may not have made fresh apple muffins from scratch... :D:p

EverydayJoy October 1st, 2012 12:23 PM

Re: What was for lunch today?

Wow you go girl! I haven't gotten to lunch yet, it's 12:23pm here. We had a late-ish breakfast and although I am feeling snacky, I'm not actually feeling hungry.

rcross81 October 1st, 2012 12:29 PM

Fuddruckers...for those that don't know it, its a burger joint w/ the most amazing fries that u can pour all the cheese sauce you want alllll over them....yes not very healthy but this was a rough morning at work so figured i deserved it! :)

JandJC October 1st, 2012 12:30 PM

goldfish and french fries :)

LPNMOMMY84 October 1st, 2012 12:33 PM

those apple muffins were amazing! OMG.

Ive heard of Fuddruckers!

For some reason I have the biggest aversion to french fries. SO ODD

Elly M. October 1st, 2012 12:33 PM

Oh my God Torre, you are making my stomach growl, and I just ate, kind of. I got a BLT sub, that I thought I really wanted, until I took a few bites and didn't like it all. Then an apple, m&m's, and a ton of water because I am always thirsty these days.

LPNMOMMY84 October 1st, 2012 12:36 PM

I wish you guys were closer! I love to cook for people. Im thinking about making tastefully simple beer bread and hot hawaiian dip later. MMMMMM

Melliesbelly October 1st, 2012 12:46 PM

Leftover brisket, and may I say, it was delicious. :drools:

But I'm still hungry.

LPNMOMMY84 October 1st, 2012 12:48 PM

mmmm BRISKET. Im WICKED in the mood for tacos tonight. Like the good homemade kind (I can't do taco bell)

mrsjl October 1st, 2012 12:54 PM

um, I had kraft dinner LOL

Kenzie October 1st, 2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcross81 (Post 26596792)
Fuddruckers...for those that don't know it, its a burger joint w/ the most amazing fries that u can pour all the cheese sauce you want alllll over them....yes not very healthy but this was a rough morning at work so figured i deserved it! :)

Yum!! Along those lines, I had Whataburger, with extra gravy and it was delish!!! :)

MelChicago October 1st, 2012 01:17 PM

I'm working from home this afternoon, so I scavenged random things from the fridge. 2 organic hot dogs on wheat bread (didn't have any buns), greek yogurt and some cantaloupe.

dyeanotherday October 1st, 2012 01:20 PM

i slept through lunch lol

bcogoli October 1st, 2012 01:36 PM

I cant eat anything today but you ladies had some pretty tasty sounding lunches.

cmk18 October 1st, 2012 02:04 PM

I was bad--I had two slices of pepperoni pizza. But they were soooooo good!!

markswife October 1st, 2012 02:17 PM

I had a cold cut combo from Subway. It wasn't as awesome as I had hoped it would be but it did keep me from getting sick. I set out pork chops for dinner and that doesn't sound good to me even a little bit.

Sapphera October 1st, 2012 02:49 PM

I might sound like a hobbit here.

For first lunch.. (see what I mean?) .. I had a frozen fettucini alfredo thing...
For second lunch..(teehee), I had a frozen crustini (kinda like a pizza pop).

I was just way too hungry at 2pm to last til supper!

MrsNHigh October 1st, 2012 04:27 PM

I had homemade all vegetable minestrone. It was totally unfulfilling and boring. I ate and gagged over pizza and spinach for dinner. Totally unsatisfied day of eating. :( going grocery shopping when hubby gets home, if I can get up off the couch!

NewlyMrs October 1st, 2012 05:00 PM

I had a sandwich. Yee haw :/. I literally had to talk myself out of taco bell. My cravings are so bad!

kary4 October 1st, 2012 05:47 PM

I had half a yogurt, some potato chips, and then took a nap...