JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Its getting harder everyday... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2582538-its-getting-harder-everyday.html)

rcross81 October 9th, 2012 06:03 AM

Its getting harder everyday...

to be at work! Im usually a work-a-holic and I love to work but right now I just cannot seem to focus. As soon as I get to work I'm over it already. I basically just wait for time to tick by until time to leave....I have a team of employees that report to me and I'm finding myself getting annoyed by their questions and requests for help and that makes me feel terrible. Im usually the person everyone knows they can come and ask for help and I'll do whatever necessary to support them. Hoping this will pass soon! The fact that I'm getting so little sleep probably isn't helping...wishing that Unisom worked for me right about now! Tried it a couple times and no go! :(

markswife October 9th, 2012 06:23 AM

Re: Its getting harder everyday...

This is me to a T. Every day is a struggle to stay awake and not get sick so I just have no energy to focus on anything. I like to work a week ahead and I'm not even ready for what is on the schedule today. At this point, I'm not even sure that I care. I've already started thinking about how awesome it's going to be when we are setting hearings for while I'm gone on maternity leave. I normally don't like anyone to touch my stuff and now I can't wait to dump it all off on someone else. I haven't had 8 straight hours of sleep in almost 2 weeks. I'm sure that is all it will take to get back on my feet and feel more like myself.

realmom October 9th, 2012 06:51 AM

Absolutely with you on this! Every day I feel like I'm counting the hours until I can go home and sit on the couch and do nothing again! No energy and feel terrible all the time. Feel like every one is expecting me to be super excited and happy but just getting through every day is a struggle at the moment. Literally counting down the days until the second trimester when hopefully I will start to feel a bit more like myself and really start enjoying being pregnant!

rcross81 October 9th, 2012 06:58 AM

Glad I'm not the only one! Every time someone pops their head in my office, I'm thinking to myself, "What now!?!" I used to complain about mgrs like that, now I feel like I'm becoming one!! C'mooon 2nd trimester and happy times!! *fingers crossed*

Elly M. October 9th, 2012 06:59 AM

Same here. I took the day off today. It was a struggle just getting my son on the bus today. After I crawled out of bed and to the bathroom to be sick over and over again, I just grabbed the phone and called out of work. I can't wait to have energy and be motivated again.

scraver2003 October 9th, 2012 07:45 AM

o.m.g. yes. I am tired and it is making me cranky. I would love nothing more than to pack up my stuff, go home and never come back. I didn't care all that much before and now that I am so tired, I REALLY don't have any motivation. Reviews are just around the corner, so I just keep pushing myself to do what I gotta do.

NewlyMrs October 9th, 2012 08:48 AM

Oh I so know how you all are feeling. Work is crazy right now and all I can think about is going home and sleeping. Is it really only Tuesday?!

rcross81 October 9th, 2012 09:22 AM

Ughhh yes, its only Tuesday! :( Someone on my team just came over and was asking me something and he had the most terrible coffee breathe i've ever smelled....it took everything in me not to tell him to get the @$%$ out of my office!!! It's funny now, but I was seriously about to barf!