JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   3 at home gender tests....same result all 3 times! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2584768-3-home-gender-tests-same-result-all-3-times.html)

JandJC October 15th, 2012 09:11 AM

3 at home gender tests....same result all 3 times!

And they all said GIRL!!!

I know this means nothing, but I got all excited that they all had the same result. I did the baking soda test (no fizz), the cabbage test (water was purple) and the intelligender (obvious girl result).

Has anyone else done these 3? I know that it means nothing, but it was REALLY fun!

Only 2 more months until I find out!!!!!!!!!!

rcross81 October 15th, 2012 09:14 AM

Re: 3 at home gender tests....same result all 3 times!

I dont think it means nothing, from my understanding the intelligender test is like 75% accurate, thats pretty good!! I'm going to try the intelligender this weekend! I was taking progesterone up until last monday and it says you've got to be off for at least 10 days for it to not effect the results...I know its not 100% accurate but still fun and exciting, especially considering its MORE likely to be right then wrong! ;)

JandJC October 15th, 2012 09:21 AM

eeek! Can't wait to see what your results say. I originally REALLY wanted a boy, but when my results came back girl I got all excited about a little girl!

rcross81 October 15th, 2012 09:24 AM

Yea, since I already have a son I would love to have a little girl! Bring on the dresses, bows, jewelry, matching everything!!! lol OF COURSE, if it were to be another boy I would still be happy and in love with him..but looking forward to experiencing something different this time around...

kary4 October 15th, 2012 09:56 AM

I want a girl so badly too!

mamamac October 15th, 2012 09:57 AM

Awww, how exciting! Yeah, the intelligender test is about 85% accurate according to independent studies...but DH won't let me get it. Pfffft. I did the baking soda test and it was boy. I kind of "feel" like it's a boy, but for the first few weeks I "felt" like it was a girl. So really, I'm not Ms. Reliable. I'll be super excited either way! :)

Liztastic October 15th, 2012 11:51 AM

I want a boy soooo bad!!!!!! I did the diet gender swaying so I really have my fingers crossed. Baking soda test says boy so we'll see. I am used to girls though so another girl would be easy and very welcomed as well :) I just can't wait to have a healthy baby!!!

dyeanotherday October 15th, 2012 12:44 PM

I believe that inteligender and the baking soda and the cabbage test all check for the same thing the inteligender test is 85% accurate at 20 weeks which i was like woop de do cause that is when you find out anyway

Memi October 15th, 2012 08:02 PM

I got a boy result on the Intelligender test this time. I think it's a boy as well. We'll find out soon!