JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   No space left! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2635048-no-space-left.html)

LolaBadola March 15th, 2013 10:25 AM

No space left!

In the last week, I feel like my body has maxed out on space for this baby! It's so hard to breathe and I feel stuffed inside my skin. I can't believe I still have 2 months to go!

Mrsbowbin March 15th, 2013 10:54 AM

Re: No space left!

Lol, same page...I went from a few stretch mark to looking like a flag with no stars. God speed.

branbran543 March 15th, 2013 11:07 AM

I hear ya! With my first two, I was two weeks early. I was never uncomfortable. I felt great. It was the same with my third. I had some hip pain, but I had that with ds2. He was a little over a week or so late, but I was never huge feeling or uncomfortable. This time, I feel like a massive cow. I can't get comfortable. My body feels like I stretched out and I am about to burst. I really don't think I can make it until May 12.

LolaBadola March 15th, 2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branbran543 (Post 27199135)
I hear ya! With my first two, I was two weeks early. I was never uncomfortable. I felt great. It was the same with my third. I had some hip pain, but I had that with ds2. He was a little over a week or so late, but I was never huge feeling or uncomfortable. This time, I feel like a massive cow. I can't get comfortable. My body feels like I stretched out and I am about to burst. I really don't think I can make it until May 12.

I'm right there with you and it's bumming me out. Nothing looks good on me either. I am trying SO HARD to be grateful for a healthy pregnancy, but I feel like balls!!! I can't wait to get my sexy back! ;-)

kary4 March 15th, 2013 12:27 PM

I felt like that about two weeks ago, but my body has adjusted better at this point...it's an awful feeling though.

LolaBadola March 15th, 2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kary4 (Post 27199375)
I felt like that about two weeks ago, but my body has adjusted better at this point...it's an awful feeling though.

How far along are you? Hopefully that will happen for me too.

jl046100 March 15th, 2013 01:36 PM

I'm starting to feel huge to and it doesn't help when everybody says how big I'm getting x

EverydayJoy March 15th, 2013 03:13 PM

I think I'm lucky this time around that this little guy is hanging out really low...it gives me more room for my stomach and my lungs, although very little room for my bladder. I could really tell when he turned head down, too, because I'm getting a lot more BH and getting these pinchy feelings in my cervix area.

Don't forget, ladies, when you get close to the end, there is the "lightening", where baby engages in the pelvis and you feel lighter and like you have more room in your belly. Hang in there!

TeeCee March 15th, 2013 10:24 PM

I'm with Joy on this

My baby is low and I'm not feeling full.

Hopefully by next month baby moves down :)

MrsLisaT March 16th, 2013 09:36 AM

Luckily I haven't really had that feeling. Some days my belly feels tighter/heavier but most days I feel fine in that regard. Of course, I feel bad for my baby, being all cramped up inside there!

jcperez March 16th, 2013 10:19 AM

Same boat as you all. Its hard to breathe, walk, get up off the couch, bend over, shave my legs. Baby is moving and adjusting all the time, so am I. Lots of rib kicks lately.

branbran543 March 16th, 2013 10:56 AM

This baby is sitting extremely low. I get no rib kicks at all, which is good. My other three seemed to ball up right under my ribs and hang out. Instead this time, I get horrible sciatia, peeing three times every half hour(no lie), and feeling like my public bone is splitting in two. I am so ready to have this guy.

rheaimedved March 16th, 2013 12:56 PM

after this pregnancy, i'm pretty sure this baby will be an only child. so ready for it to be over.

jcperez March 16th, 2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rheaimedved (Post 27201897)
after this pregnancy, i'm pretty sure this baby will be an only child. so ready for it to be over.

You say this now.....just wait! ;)

TeeCee March 16th, 2013 05:01 PM

hahahaha

i agree!! i would ssy this is my only child but that would just jinx me