JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Pregnancy Weight (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2694130-pregnancy-weight.html)

kary4 November 22nd, 2013 12:53 PM

Pregnancy Weight

So, I had to stop by my OB's office yesterday to pick up a form I needed them to fill out, and I asked if I could weigh myself bc we don't have a scale at home. I've lost 4 lbs since September! And I'm only 1 lb away from the weight I started with at my first prenatal appointment! And, did I mention I finally stopped wearing maternity pants just a couple of weeks ago?! Woo hoo!!!

misty3281 November 22nd, 2013 04:04 PM

Re: Pregnancy Weight

Awesome!! Congrats! I still wear maternity pants. One day I'll lose the weight. Hopefully.

kary4 November 22nd, 2013 04:33 PM

Or just get pregnant again! Lol.

NewlyMrs November 22nd, 2013 05:37 PM

Congrats! That's great! Just stepped on the scale and I'm under my pre preggo weight. This kid keeps me busy!!

MichelleLynn November 22nd, 2013 05:45 PM

I had my an appointment today for new contraceptives and found out I havw not lost anything more since September...still need to get rid of 5 pounds minimum...18 for pre pregnancy weight.... :'( I haven't worked out or anything. May be time to start... I just want to tone up my belly. I love the changes my son brought to everything else.

kary4 November 22nd, 2013 06:16 PM

Yeah, I have a tone issue...belly is still loose! I also haven't exercised either other than walks with the kids.

ashj_1218 November 22nd, 2013 08:02 PM

Yay!! Good feeling :) Ive been a couple pounds under for a month or so. Although things still haven't settled yet. I doubt that will happen until I'm done nursing.

rheaimedved November 23rd, 2013 12:15 AM

I had to decide awhile ago that as long as I'm nursing I don't even care about the extra weight or less-than-toned belly. I should say I don't plan to nurse for years ;) but I'm just too exhausted right now to even think about it.

Anyway, congrats, Kary! It's a great feeling, maybe one day I'll relish in it with you :)

realmom November 23rd, 2013 10:43 PM

I am also less than prepregnancy weight! Sure it is the breast feeding and an incredibly busy boy! Tone is not great though. Going into summer here in South Africa but think a one piece swimming costume will be needed!

Sweet_Mama November 24th, 2013 08:53 PM

I finally had managed to get to 178. pre preggo weight was 175 but since I am preggo again I dont care too much about my weight.

LabLover13 November 25th, 2013 05:31 AM

I'm still fat.

That is all.

kurly November 25th, 2013 07:29 AM

I am like 3 pounds heavier then the day I delivered :(

HOWEVER! I was 2 pounds UNDER my pre-pregnant weight on the day I delivered due to all the weight I lost the first 4 months. So basically- I'm the same. :)

kary4 November 25th, 2013 08:16 AM

Gotcha kurly! ;)

Erin80 November 25th, 2013 09:10 AM

I'm down to my pp weight and I'm happy. I'm 5'9 and 145lbs.....which I think is a good weight for me!

Elly M. November 25th, 2013 01:27 PM

That's great! I am very happy for you :) I am not losing as fast as I would like right now, but I stopped going to the track when it got cold. I was doing really well, but kind of just stopped dieting and working out all of a sudden. I just tell myself I have about 6 months until bathing suit season, lol.

EverydayJoy November 26th, 2013 01:55 PM

I'm just under my prepreggo weight, with more to go to my ideal weight.