JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wondering if I may join here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1872-may-2013-playroom/2695310-wondering-if-i-may-join-here.html)

Tinky November 29th, 2013 10:41 AM

Wondering if I may join here

I am a member of the August play group. I was hoping we could also come around here and if there is a facebook page made for the may babies? My little guy was Born in May. I love my playgroup but as we approach birthdays I don't want to be the only one planning it etc, if you KWIM. SOOO, would it be ok to be here in part as well?

kary4 November 29th, 2013 11:32 AM

Re: Wondering if I may join here

Hi there, I'm not sure I understand...you're part of the August playroom but your son was born in May?

FYI, we don't have an official Facebook group. We post right here on JM! Welcome!

ashj_1218 November 29th, 2013 11:59 AM

Hi there :)

I remember when your son was born. I hope he is doing well :) We would love to have you around. Just remember that a lot of the milestones our babies will be hitting might be before your son, since he will develop closer to his adjusted age (I don't want you to feel left out of that stuff).

But I understand you wanting to be with the group celebrating his first birthday!! We have kept our PR on JM, so we don't have a FB room. We are small, but pretty active!

Welcome!

Tinky November 30th, 2013 11:05 AM

Yes Kary4. He was Due in August but born in May. Korbyn IS doing well. He just started rolling over, and by rolling over I mean he rolls all the way across the floor if I let him! I do understand his milestones will be behind but if I can watch and learn from you guys, maybe I can get him caught up before the 2 year mark the Pediatrition gave us. It is ok to just post here. I mainly do FB but I am sure this will give me a reason to become more active on JM again. :)

ashj_1218 November 30th, 2013 12:01 PM

So glad!! He sounds right on track :) We mostly have rollers and new crawlers. He totally might not be behind, just didn't want you to panic if we were talking about standing and he wasn't yet ;) We would love to have you.

Tinky November 30th, 2013 12:43 PM

He is receiving services through an early development place where we live. They are going to watch and intervene if they see problems. He is currently getting PT weekly and developmental 2 x a month. We are working on grasping, tracking, belly time and leg strength. He has one side that he uses less that the other.

kary4 November 30th, 2013 01:27 PM

My son has PT weekly too...he has low tone. He's almost 4 now. He initially had torticollis, so he's been in PT since he was 3 months old. Hang in there!

rheaimedved December 2nd, 2013 11:57 PM

Of course we're happy to have you! Sounds like he's right on track!

Memi December 3rd, 2013 04:58 PM

Absolutely and welcome!,

NewlyMrs December 3rd, 2013 07:36 PM

Of course! Glad he is doing well! Looking forward to getting to know you :)